1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I would like to thank everyone from Lethal Zone / Steamrep / and F.O.G

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Twineee, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Twineee

Twineee Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91227494
    Thank you guys for getting this all sorted out. I appreciate you guys that worked at Lethal Zone that helped the transition of you guys leaving Steamrep easy and not complicated! Thank you everyone at Steamrep that worked hard to get all of this sorted out I do really appreciate it and last buy not least F.O.G for taking appeal requests I can't thank you guys enough for working together so we can all appeal again!

Also Special thanks to
    Lava
    Horse
    Enstaged
    Gentleman

You guys all helped keeping us updated and I would just like to thank you :D
  2. Twineee

Steam:
    https://f-o-g.trade/appeals/237

Just tried to appeal my ban over 1 year of being banned... I supplied all the evidence and I repaid the victim 1 year ago also...

I was 13 when I did this scam and now I am 15 and going to my sophomore year of high school I have matured alot / have been a hard working student and regret what I did when i was 13!!! When i appealed the guy didn't even give me a chance to explain myself just an auto ban and they say you only get 1 chance at a ban appeal. I haven't scammed in over a year and that was my only time I ever scammed someone I never did it any time else and I have been on steam for 3 years... the 1 time I do it I get f✿✿✿ed and I can't apparently change... Plus the points the admin makes don't even make sense

My ban thread; https://lz-archive.f-o-g.eu/threads/76561198142720717-twine.25021/

"After receiving a ban for this accusation on a steam group, you decided to claim the evidence was fake"
    I never did that I added the person back to claim that it was fake I never declined that I did the scam I admitted to it multiple times....

"You're sharing and trying to buy steam accounts, something that's not allowed by Steam- Steam Subscriber Agreement (SSA)"
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the appeal what so ever... I have traded accounts with high up traders in the community and that doesn't seem to be an issue for them just me?

"You describe your repayment here not was if you're sorry but was if you have to do it to get unbanned."
    If you read the chat logs here: http://imgur.com/a/0AtZp you can see I apologized to the guy at least 10 times...

I do not have chat logs myself you can see that he cut out some of what I said in there you can see skips in multiple images where it goes from me saying something to me saying something 100% different....

I remember saying "Just keep me added I will pay you back in 2 weeks" and he cut that out because he wanted to make a case for himself....

I just don't understand how this guy is in control of appeals when all of his points are invalid its insane...

And I don't also understand that I have gotten 2 years older sense this has happened.. I haven't done anything bad / tried to scam anyone or anything.... I just don't see why I don't get unbanned can another admin on steamrep please explain this to me... They didn't even allow me to discuss where I was coming from "Like EVERYONE else that appealed"

The Steamrep really doesn't matter tbh with you but it just pisses me off that I am marked as a scammer when I repaid the victim over a year ago now and I obviously show signs of regret of doing it...
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
  4. Twineee

Steam:
    https://gyazo.com/8fdaeb331f1fbd6878d65b038b9fb948

He also asked if i could buy all 40 keys and I told him that I couldn't afford it.. Knowing I didn't have s✿✿✿ in my Paypal account at the time I was still trying to be humble when I was scamming him and "not was if you're sorry"
  5. Twineee

Steam:
    Bro I just want to get an understanding now I can't ever f✿✿✿✿✿✿ appeal? this is so stupid I have respect for you because you actually discussed with me what I did wrong / and asked for evidence and such but his guy's answer was just a flat out no....
  6. Twineee

Steam:
    I am not pissed at anyone here or apart of lethal trade zone I just don't understand where this guy is coming from I just disproved all of his points that he made... and there is only 1 guy that gets a say out of what happens to me it doesn't make sense...
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Overall attitude plays a roll in appeals (in general) based on what is on display here... ohhwell.

(also merged threads)
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    This is exactly the kind of thing we look for when handling appeals at SteamRep. You didn't repay out of remorse or guilt because you were never truly sorry. You just repaid to get out of the consequences from your actions.

Reminder: Repayment is a requirement for your appeal to be considered, not a guarantee it will be granted.
    That is correct. You appealed to the community responsible for your tag (they actually have some former LZ-TRADE people on their staff), and re-visiting the case in an appeal they decided the tag was deserved. I'm sorry it's not the result you wanted, but your case has been discussed to exhaustion, so there's nothing left to do now.
    schmed likes this.
  9. Twineee

Steam:
    That point is also invalid.... I have had nothing but a great attitude until this guy makes 0 valid points against me staying banned... I just want a response from him or someone that can explain it to me

You expect me not to get a little mad over something I did was I was a kid that hasn't even hit puberty yet? I just want to have a discussion about it with him but he doesn't give me a chance to lol... Idc that I didn't get unbanned just the no response kills me
  10. Twineee

Steam:
    Np Lava you have been nothing but nice to me bro and I appreciate that can you just explain in more detail?

I apparently have "Didnt repay out of remorse or guilt" so now that you know that I have 0% chance of being unbanned because how am I going to repay him with remorse now after I already paid him 1 year ago????
  11. Twineee

Steam:
    I can't resign any form of guilt or remorse now because I repaid him over 1 year ago...
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    By policy, we cannot argue cases or discuss specific details in the general discussion forum. If we allowed that, people (like yourself) using it to contest their unfavorable reports and appeals would drown out any real discussion.

As such, if you continue to argue your case, or specific details, I will lock the thread. This is your only warning.
  13. Twineee

Steam:
    You guys have that rule because 95% of the time you can't explain the horrible outcomes that these ghetto sites have? 100% of what he said is wrong/inaccurate and you can't support what he said so you guys make a rule that says u can't talk about it lol love it.... The guy can't even justify his own actions just shows how much of a joke this site is / how pointless it is
  14. Twineee

Steam:
    All i want you to do is justify his actions and you deny because you can't this sites turning out to be like Russia smh
  15. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    As I said, I will now lock the thread as you're again trying to argue against the outcome of your appeal. I already told you the policy is to prevent our general discussion forums from being spammed with protesters refusing to accept the outcome of their reports and appeals.

While I did glance at your case, including your appeal as well as this this thread, and I found nothing wrong with the handling, it's really not my place to overstep in their decision. If you still need more information on the specifics of your case, or justification on why they denied your appeal, I recommend you consult with the community whose tag you're wearing, because SteamRep admins cannot help. You may contact the community responsible for your tag here: https://f-o-g.eu/