1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197989057250 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MS-DOS Luken™, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MS-DOS Luken™

MS-DOS Luken™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84968552
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197989057250

Victim profile: 76561198130202833

What happened? Description:
    I was in another normal day of making SFM posters and talking to friends, and out of no where this guy adds me, i was like yeah this will be intresting.

He started saying that he would offer for my unusual (Bubbling Whirly Warrior) 30 keys, when its price is actually 13 keys, and for my rocket launcher skin (Festive Sand Cannon Rocket Launcher [Minimal Wear]) 15 keys, when its actual price is around 6 keys.

I was surprised by the overpay in pure keys so i went with it, he started guiding me through the OPskins website, login with steam, add trading link all that bullsh*t. And then he told me to accept a trade that would give my 2 items to the trading bots from the website, of course i wasnt stupid so i talked to my friend Igras about it, and we both agreed that the correct would be the 45 keys for my items in one trade, not two.

He was gonna "check" my items but of course that's a lie, and he also uses two different profiles, one is banned by SteamRep and the other is the one with the items, the one i reported.

It turned out i just didn't go with it, of course i don't wanna lose ~20 keys worth of items!

All of this is contained in the chat log and pictures.​

Provide Evidence:
    His profile before he deleted me from friends:
    [​IMG]

His profile after the attempt:
    [​IMG]

Fake +reps by random people:
    [​IMG]

Trade offer by OPskins bot:
    [​IMG]

Entire chat conversation (it gets quite repetitive and boring after a while):
    [​IMG] 1
    [​IMG] 2
    [​IMG] 3
    [​IMG] 4
    [​IMG] 5
    [​IMG] 6

Here's a post in Imgur, just in case there's need to: http://imgur.com/a/oW4G1

I also have images of his infobox, games list and private profile alert, but i don't think there's need to add that here.

Here's the profile he used to talk to me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963954787

Here's his backpack profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989057250

Nunca revele a sua senha a ninguém.
    UnknownAZN: hey
    Luken™: Hi there
    UnknownAZN: can i offer your unusual bro?
    Luken™: Hmm sorry it was a gift, cant sell it
    UnknownAZN: cause i just wondering if i can offer it for 30 pure keys
    Luken™: Hmm give me a moment to think
    UnknownAZN: ok
    Luken™: hmm sorry man, great offer tho
    UnknownAZN: ok how about this Festive Sand Cannon Rocket Launcher for 15 pure keys
    Luken™: a gift as well xD
    UnknownAZN: you can buy a new a one
    Luken™: hmmm
    UnknownAZN: so ?
    Luken™: how does the trading work? just i add items and you add items and done?
    UnknownAZN: nope steam trade
    UnknownAZN: give me your trade link let me send the offe r
    Luken™: but all in one trade right?
    UnknownAZN: just give me your trade link
    Luken™: its in my profile
    Luken™: wait ill give you
    Luken™: steam://openurl/https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=169937105&token=hPySMyfU
    UnknownAZN: ok hold on
    Luken™: but why would you pay all that tho?
    UnknownAZN: ok before i will confirm this offer to my mobile can i ask you one favor bro ?
    Luken™: hmm yeah
    UnknownAZN: have you ever used or heard about opskins market before bro??
    Luken™: the ones from cs go?
    UnknownAZN: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_browse&app=440_2 opskins market is the number one market on tf2 csgo and h1z1
    UnknownAZN: cause some items on tf2 are not available to sell on opskins market and i am currently reselling items on tf2 on opskins market
    UnknownAZN: can you go on opskins market bro before i will send to you my offer ?
    Luken™: ok im here
    UnknownAZN: okay cause i want you to list your festve sand cannon first on opskins market so i can check if its marketable there before i will send the offer to you so i can sell it after were done trade ok
    Luken™: how do i do that?
    UnknownAZN: i will guide you ok
    UnknownAZN: okay go sing in on opskins market just in thru steam
    Luken™: oh and yes it is marketable
    UnknownAZN: tell me if done sign in
    Luken™: ok
    UnknownAZN: ok did you done signed in ?
    Luken™: not yet
    UnknownAZN: ok just tell me if done
    Luken™: ok did it
    UnknownAZN: okay did you see sell on the top now ?
    Luken™: yes
    Luken™: but theres some stuff
    UnknownAZN: okay click it
    Luken™: like email
    Luken™: and trade url
    Luken™: do i put it?
    UnknownAZN: you need to put it up
    UnknownAZN: tell me if done
    Luken™: ill confirm email here
    UnknownAZN: so done ?
    Luken™: almost there
    Luken™: so everything will be 45 keys correct?
    UnknownAZN: yes your unusual and your sand cannon
    UnknownAZN: okay done verifying email ?
    Luken™: yep
    UnknownAZN: okay click sell on the top now
    Luken™: alright
    UnknownAZN: okay what do you see?
    Luken™: theres some inventory stuff here, i clicked tf2
    UnknownAZN: okay click your unusual and sand cannon one by one and put it list price per each to $9999 so no one will buy it and click nex to sale queue
    UnknownAZN: Do not click deposit
    UnknownAZN: Tell me if done
    Luken™: ok i clicked the unusual
    Luken™: then price 999 right?
    UnknownAZN: yes
    UnknownAZN: and then click next to sale queue
    UnknownAZN: do not click deposit
    Luken™: then next?
    UnknownAZN: yes
    UnknownAZN: do not click deposit ok
    UnknownAZN: done ?
    Luken™: yes
    Luken™: both are in
    Luken™: 9999 price
    UnknownAZN: you r sand cannon also?
    Luken™: yep
    UnknownAZN: okay now go to your steam notification and check if you recieve a trade notification from opskins market
    Luken™: ok let me see
    UnknownAZN: ok did you got ?
    Luken™: hmm k theres my items
    UnknownAZN: okay dont forget to accept it and confirm to your mobile and tell me if done and i will check your unusual and sand cannon if its listed on opskins market sale queue then if its listed then its marketable and get it back its simple just go on opskins market and just reload it and tell me if done reloading opskins market and i will send the offer to you with my keys immediately
    UnknownAZN: tell me if done okay
    Luken™: hmm
    UnknownAZN: after you accept the trade notification from opskins market tell me if done i will check your unusual and sand cannon if its listed on opskins market sale queue then if its listed then its marketable \
    UnknownAZN: then i will send to you my 45 pure keys okay
    Luken™: but, how can i trust you?
    UnknownAZN: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561197989057250 check my bp here
    UnknownAZN: and also my profile info okay
    Luken™: those 13 years make me trust you tho
    UnknownAZN: just tell me if done ok
    Luken™: i want to trust you but its hard, no offence tho
    UnknownAZN: after you prove to me that your unusual and sand cannon are marketable on opskins market then get it back its simple after you accept the trade notification from opskins market just go back on opskins market and click sell again and just reload the site then go back on your steam and opskins market will sned you a withdrawal code to get back your unusual and sand cannon to your inventory
    Luken™: what if we do the trade offer in only one?
    UnknownAZN: after i will see your unusual and sand cannon on listed on opskins market sale queue then i will send to you my 45 pure keys offer okay
    UnknownAZN: just tell me if done
    Luken™: i'll trade, but only if we do it in a single offer ok? i feel safer
    UnknownAZN: do not worry ok
    UnknownAZN: after this i will send to you my 45 pure keys ok
    UnknownAZN: just tell me if done accepting the trade notification from opskins market so i can check your unusual and sand cannon if its marketable on opskins market
    Luken™: ok, but why do you have a ban in steamrep?
    UnknownAZN: i just got it when this trading account have been hacked
    UnknownAZN: can you make it fast bro?
    Luken™: people say this opskins stuff is a trick, how do i check that security code?
    UnknownAZN: try to accept the bot trade notification if its have a warning from opskins market then it its a real bot from them
    UnknownAZN: then tell me if done accepting the trade notification from opskins market and i wil send to you my 45 pure keys offer ok
    Luken™: so are you a bot?
    UnknownAZN: me ?
    UnknownAZN: a bot ?
    Luken™: yeah
    UnknownAZN: why you say it ?
    Luken™: i mean, if it says here Bot #0047 you should be a bot right? i mean thats what makes sense
    UnknownAZN: what is the connection all about ?
    Luken™: idk, i just dont trust someone random that ask to check my items and has a ban for fraud in steamrep for using the 'opskins trick'
    Luken™: look, if you want, i can do this way:
    Luken™: i add my items, you add 45 keys, all in one single trade, we accept and done, its easy
    UnknownAZN: but i want to you to prove to me that your unusual is able to trade on opskins market first before i will send my offer to you so i can sell it on opskins market after were done trade
    UnknownAZN: currently we almost done
    UnknownAZN: just tell me if done accepting the trade notification from opskins market and i will go on opskins market listing queues and check if its listed there then if its listed then we can say its marketable nothing to worry cause no one will buy it cause you put it list price each by $9999
    UnknownAZN: and get it back its simple after you accept the trade notification from opskins market just go back on opskins market and click sell again just like i said and reload the site the opskins market well send you an automaticcally a withdrawal code trade notification to get back your unusual
    UnknownAZN: ok just tell me if done
    Luken™: ok ok, so if i checked before why you need to check as well
    UnknownAZN: cause some items on tf2 are not able to list on opskins market sale queue causes of lowgraded that is why i want you to list your stuffs first and check if its marketable on opskins market so i can able to sell it on opskins market after were done trad fe
    UnknownAZN: trade *\
    Luken™: but i've checked it they could be listed and it worked
    Luken™: if you want i can send a screenshot
    UnknownAZN: i dont need any screenshot on it
    Luken™: yeah but what if you take the items keep and goodbye?
    UnknownAZN: all i want is after you accept the trade notification from opskins market tell me if done and then i will check your unusual and sand mand if its listed on opskins market sale queue and if its listed then its marketable then i will send to you my 45 pure keys offer just like i said
    UnknownAZN: no need to be afraid bro
    UnknownAZN: i will wait here just tell me if done
    UnknownAZN agora está Querendo trocar.
    Luken™: ahh look man, way too many people said they got scammed by those bots, i dont trust this sorry, have a good day
    UnknownAZN agora está Offline.

Attached Files:

2. MS-DOS Luken™

MS-DOS Luken™ New User

Steam:
    At the end i meant "private inventory alert", not profile.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @MS-DOS Luken™ ALL evidence must be hosted HERE to the report not imgur - and not in a zip file - nobody here will open those.
    Upload each one - one by one - no need to embed them either.
  4. MS-DOS Luken™

MS-DOS Luken™ New User

Steam:
    Sorry, oh and the Imgur post is private tho.
    Also, i believe i goofed about this report, the guy that talked to me (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963954787) is actually an impersonator, like some one said on his actual profile (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989057250).

Ok, this is what really happened, this dude that's already banned impersonated the real UnknownAZN, using his backpack.tf profile to pretend he had all those items. Then the item checking story happened, because he would just take my items, now everything makes sense!

So, the actual guy that attempt scam on me is: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963954787
    But he already have a ban so what do i do?

Here are all the stuff by the way. Sorry for wasting some of your time to double-ban that impersonator.

Attached Files:

5. MS-DOS Luken™

MS-DOS Luken™ New User

Steam:
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Yep so you reported the wrong user rather than this already tagged user you should have known was tagged soon as you checked them out before accepting friend request but you didn't do that.
    | steamname: UnknownAZN
    | steam3ID: [U:1:3689059]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:1844529
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963954787
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197963954787

Archiving report since user you reported is wrong and the other user is already tagged - nothing more we can do to them. You need to be more careful when making reports here - I'm sure you would be rather upset if someone reported you by accident and we tagged you from it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.