1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061793514 - (chesternut / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chesternut, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Chesternut

Chesternut Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50763893
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061793514 (chesternut)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    none​

Appeal description:
    I scammed a man for a 400 dollar backpack 11 months ago. My friends found out lost my whole friend group and was hated and shamed. I got in contact with who i scammed and we talked every now and then and recently he talked me out of suicide. I truly feel sorry and I shouldn't have done this I wasn't with my morals when it happened and now I know the pain and grief I caused to this poor man and myself from scamming someone. I just want an unban to get back into trading as a hobby for the schoolyear. I have 32 keys that are about to be tradable and would like to get on some counterstrike trade servers. This unban would mean a whole lot to me. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061793514/inventory/ these are the 32 keys I have for proof that I am here to trade and work up an inventory and not scam. I have no intentions of hurting someone like that again and I did it because I was a gambling addict at the time. I have been clean since christmas 2016 gambling and I am proud of myself. It ruined my life outside of school. I hope you unban me and thank you for taking the time to read this.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Have you repaid the victim?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Giving three more days for followup.
  4. Chesternut

Chesternut Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50763893

Attached Files:

5. WithinTheMainCode

WithinTheMainCode New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78953893
    I confirm that I am the victim whom was scammed for $400 in TF2 Items. I confirm and agreed that he should be unbanned in promise of repayment in the future. I am aware this is a risk, and will confirm the repayment when it is done. Will also inform SR Administration on any suspicious behavior or in the event of ditching (leaving without repayment).
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied, REPAYMENT IS NEVER CONDITIONAL, ITS REQUIRED TO EVER HAVE AN APPEAL CONSIDERED, in addition, by policy we do not grant RWC related offenses, In addition again, the whole chat was not submitted as also required by policy.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**