1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198050950413 - (SONIC / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SONIC 5, Aug 22, 2017.

1. SONIC 5

SONIC 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45342342
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198050950413 (SONIC)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    hi there, first of all sorry im my english will be bad. so let's start, like 5-8 months ago my account was hacked and i had no idea since i had no time for playing & using steam i didnt knew it till now, i have contacted steam support and took back control as they said my account was hacked, as i see my account was totally changed, name,picture,friends,groups. unfortunately.. i'm attaching screenshot that shows proof my account was hacked.
    i did nothing and this is of course bad that someone has used my account to do something "fraud".​

Attached Files:

2. SONIC 5

Steam:
    i am sorry if im breaking any rules but, it's been more than a week since i opened this thread and no one is reviewing my ban, can i ask why ?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What you provided is NOT compliant with our evidence/screenshot policy stickied at the top of the appeals section, you need to also give exact dates (or as close as you can) from when to when you claim you were hijacked.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. SONIC 5

Steam:
    okay i checked my e-mail and as i can see this is the time when my account was hijacked, 18.06.16 i attached picture of e-mails, i didnt changed anything on that date ( i wasnt using steam anymore at that time because i had no time, working + studying.), and i got it back as you can see on my first post : jul 6,2017

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

Steam:
    For a second time, you have failed to comply with our screenshot/evidence policy. Last chance.
  7. SONIC 5

Steam:
    I'am really sorry i didn't followed those rules and thank you for a chance. this is picture from steam browser on support, but i can't login to my e-mail with steam browser and again my account was hijacked at 18.06.2016 i got it back as you can see in attached sceenshot july 6. 2017

Attached Files:

8. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    Did you even read the Screenshot guide thread that you've been directed to multiple times?
    Don't crop anything, take a full screenshot including everything on your screen, even the taskbar
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  10. SONIC 5

Steam:
    I'm sorry that I made a new appeal as I did not know about it. however I bought this account. I did not know any prior knowledge of this account being used for a trade scam.

Attached Files:

11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lying.
    Denied for scamming.
    Denied for bought/sold account.
    Take your pick, same result.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**