1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197975844989 - (99,9%mixed by mmr with trashes / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Santo, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7789630
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197975844989 (99,9%mixed by mmr with trashes)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    This guy approached to me and ask me If I have some items Dota2 items for sale. I asked him what he's looking for. After he asked about Anti Mage Guilt of the Survivor and several other items. He asked me about the immortal Mace of Aeons for the Void and the immortal Dark Artistry cape for the Invoker. I agree on 135 U.S. dollars for both of them. He made the offer, I accepted the offer he sent the money and then charge back. After that he removed me from his friends list and then blocked me. I hope you take the measures for this guy to prevent him scamming other people.​

Attached Files:

2. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I don't know who you are and why you've posted, but thank you anyway. I hope that too, he get the items and the money, PayPal do not protect Dota 2 items and he knew that.
  3. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Both sides agree money was sent. You said he charged back after accepting, he said you never gave items, wont be hard to see who is actually lying, please add me on steam.
  5. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    ok I've added you
  6. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    So how long it will take to remove this label and ban the scammer ?
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    No, you didn't add me, so why would I consider this at all then?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  8. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Dude why you lie so much ? Just because is your site you can do whatever you want ?! I just present my evidence in here, I added you, on steam it's on waiting to add, you deleted me.
  9. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    What's this ?

Attached Files:

10. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    I never got an add from you that I am aware of, I check all users before accepting any invites, including if they left a message so I can easily identify them upon accepting, something I specifically say to do when adding on my profile. Most likely rejected like the dozens of other random adds and as far as I am concerned then, you never added me. Try again.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    We have conclusively caught you making false statements in your appeals, the appeal will be denied by policy for lying (by policy, we will not give you specifics of how we came to that conclusion) But our information is open to inspection by any green tagged comm admin on a case by case basis.

Sidenote: In this case, using Tor made identifying you easier ;). Looks like valve didn't take kindly to your shenanigans either.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**