1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to contact Steam Support?

Discussion in 'SteamRep Guides' started by Thomas Matthias, Jul 2, 2013.

1. =PB= [ HT ] Dragonaryx

=PB= [ HT ] Dragonaryx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41095332
    ok ;D
  2. Fredo Santana

Fredo Santana New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94024221
    Thanks, that helped me alot! Really!
  3. MrSp3ctre

MrSp3ctre New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23508498
  4. [JCGG] Jomarcenter - MJM

[JCGG] Jomarcenter - MJM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44619298
    Steam change the Support page recently from it's design, layout and overall use, making it much more complicated/or easier for old user and new user. I think this how to should be updated to reflect the new design.
  5. Zindith

Zindith New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48432816
    Hello, I need help with making a god damned support ticket. For some reason this did not help. The page in the fourth picture never EVER shows up for me. So I can never seem to be able to submit a freaking ticket. This is really starting to get annoying. And I have been looking for a god damned answer and have found no freaking solutions, can someone please help me?
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The support site has been updated since this guide was published, I have unstickied it until the guide can be properly updated.
  7. Zindith

Zindith New User

Steam:
    Thank you very much, however I need an answer before the end of 2 weeks so I know if I'll need to send a refund request. Because I do not know if the bug I have run into is game breaking or not. I have not been able to find anything on the "bug" I've run into in the game Total War: Warhammer I. And if I cannot find an answer I will be going for a refund, because at this point I cannot play anymore.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We can only help with updated info with regards to how to make a ticket or help.. We are not Valve so perhaps a few google searches and taking the time to hunt for the proper methods would help you.
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1223-qroc-4460
    https://help.steampowered.com/en/

Took me all of 10 seconds.
  9. Zindith

Zindith New User

Steam:
    Okay this is stating to piss me the feck off. Do you even check the links out before you post them to the forums? Cause....... Both of them send me into a flipping loop and get me no where. So please for the love of god do your homework on the links before you post them!
  10. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    It's not a loop and it's very easy to navigate the new design, you just need to read.
    Click Game, Software etc, select the game you're having trouble with, click gameplay or technical issue, select your problem, contact game support
    You'll get some info about ways you can contact the developer of that game about it, you can't contact Steam support for help with games not made by valve
    You can request a refund on the same page
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The links work just fine - WE ARE NOT STEAM SUPPORT - now that I got that out of the way. We try to help users with guides and such but its not my fault they change them.
    Your making this out as if we are out to get you and put you into Steam Support Inception or something but that is far from the case.
    I clicked the links -I've used them to make a support ticket before - I don't have a problem using them.

You need to calm your tits a little before you say something you don't want to say.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    Nebras likes this.
  12. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Steam Support's user interface and available options may change between different users, games, and issues. Your mileage may vary.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. Zindith

Zindith New User

Steam:
    Alright well here is the proof that both of those links lead to nothing but a dead end. They might not "Loop", but they do not help me in the end either! So please refrain from posting those links or any more links until you have fully tested them and they work beyond all doubts! Thank you very much. The pictures are in order and have been done shortly before I typed this reply.
    Proof 1.png Proof 2.png Proof 3.png Proof 4.png Proof 5.png Proof 6.png
  14. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    and you can try to actually read the replies you got, Steam Support will NOT help you with any technical problem in a game not made by Valve, on the last screenshot you can see a link to customer support website for that game, or you can request a refund.
  15. Zindith

Zindith New User

Steam:
    My mistake I should have said this before. Those links do not actually work. I have clicked on each one of them and they do not open any new pages or lead anywhere. Or do anything for that matter. They are there to just look like Steam gives a flying F!
  16. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    neither Valve nor SteamRep's can help you with that, the only link the devs provided for support is this , if that doesn't help fix your problem, no one here can help you.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The links I posted to you work perfectly fine - you keep arguing with us as if we are Steam/Valve but we are not.
    We can't help that they do not work for you in the manner in which you expect.
    But telling us to stop posting them when they work for others isn't going to happen.

If you are complaining about something to do with Total War Hammer - then trying to contact Valve for it when its not their game will get you no where and no where fast.

Developer: Creative Assembly
    Publisher: Sega

That is who made it - that is who you must contact - even the pictures you provided shows steam directing you right to where and how to contact Sega to inquire as to any issues with the game.
  18. sezeraras

sezeraras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:193193283