1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198048560928 - (Iron / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by IronWalrus, Oct 15, 2017.

1. IronWalrus

IronWalrus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44147600
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198048560928 (Iron)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    5 years ago I ran from a spycrab gamble the total worth of the pot then was close to 3 ref. If found i would repay the person i ran out on the item that I had thrown into the pot was the Stockbroker's Scarf. I am willing to give this item to the person i ran out on.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Contact Harpoon Gaming - ask them to see if they can help track the user down thru server logs
    2013-07-01
    Use that date as a point of reference that is all the help we will/can give you.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please followup, did you locate the user/repay yet?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. IronWalrus

Steam:
    no i couldn't find them
  5. IronWalrus

Steam:
    but i do want to give them the item
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to time tagged and other mitigating circumstances including origin of tag, type of offense and surviving evidence, tag will be downgraded to a caution.
    You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**