1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198202508070 - (sнσςкє๔ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by sнσςкє๔, Nov 14, 2017.

1. sнσςкє๔

sнσςкє๔ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:121121171
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198202508070 (sнσςкє๔)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    | steamname: [Juicy] Beef
    | steam3ID: [U:1:69456738]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:34728369
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029722466
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/juicybeef
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198029722466

he reported me for scamming / Duping items as valve worker
    Well i was in a fake steam group and had such things like "this account has been rewied by steam and like premium valve account. But i only made all this thinks to have a cooler profile like all these other great looking profiles do nice artworks. I never wanted to scamm someone and the guy how asked me wanted me to help with him about trading:
    He said he had no idea about trading so i told him everything about it for about 30 minutes than he told me he only wants money so i said that he could buy his things for 60% with paypall but he had no paypall so he didin't sold his items. In the way of discussing he asked me about the steam group with i showed on my profile. He asked me about it and i said yes i have contacts to valve workers not so seem more legit just was like being cool because i really want to become a valve worker and didnt ment so impersonate somone and i didnt stole a common valve name worker.
    I would never scamm someone or impersonate someone to scamme someone and i also got scammed for my 400€ karambit tiger tooth and sent a request to steam with screenshots but he still didn't got banned, so im kinda mad just being banned just for joining a fake steam group and being banned just for saying i has valve friends.
    I would be very thanfull if you could remove the ban
    Thx for responding!
    Sh0ck3d​
  2. Mr.Oda

Mr.Oda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34728369
    I am the one who posted the report, and i the accused added to talk: this is the chat.

Note: here he is talking about having the claims of "trolling " reasons, why here he plays the I am sorry role.... you deicide.

Attached Files:

3. sнσςкє๔

Steam:
    1. why are you always delting me !
    2. you are hunting for potentual scammers wich is OK! Idk if my profile looked like a scammers one but i didn't wanted to scamm anyone i just wanted to have a cool profile like others do. If you check my groups you can see that i am in many different groups like old groups but my account isn't that old. Or im in a cheating group,but i dont cheat. i was in a valve group to have a cool profile.
  4. sнσςкє๔

Steam:
    i don't understand why no mod is answering me :/!
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you bump the appeal again, it will be locked.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    It appears you did not fully disclose all your steam accounts, would you kindly amend your appeal per appeal tips #7
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lying on your alts appeal https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/190116/
    You have been indisputably, conclusively, without a doubt, linked to the other account. Its an alt of yours, even go as far as say not even a de-facto alt but actual alt of yours.

per appeal policy, this automatically blocks you from submitting additional appeals to SR from your main or alt accounts.