1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197963712346 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Calvin Sim, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calvin Sim

Calvin Sim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29152030
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963712346

Victim profile: 76561198018569789

What happened? Description:
    I had a vanilla bayonet [CS:GO] listed on the market (for around £120 iirc).

This individual, allegedly named Edward, added me and offered to trade me for a variety of options including PayPal,Steam Wallet Codes, etc. For a price slightly higher than if I sold it through Steam.

I was in a good mood and his profile seemed legitimate (high level, clean rep) so I went with it.

We talked in Discord and we agreed on £100 code and a £10 code for the knife. (Which can be seen in the Steam chat)

I did the trade. He sent me dud codes and instantly unfriended and blocked me.

Proof of all of this including his profile, the steam chat, trade history, his inventory with the item, proof that the codes are invalid, purchase history (to prove I have not activated then used the codes) and proof that he has unfriended and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We do not accept reports dealing with cd keys, game codes, steam codes, Pin codes etc.. due to change of policy.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

You are welcome to report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.