1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198086081773 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by AspartaM X, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AspartaM X

AspartaM X Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35955607
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198086081773

Victim profile: 76561198032176942

What happened? Description:
    I had that guy for at least 1 year in my friend list , he used to message me often . we had to talk like 1 - 2 months ? and he jumped with some none sense after he tried to negotiate for a csgo skin .

He blackmailed and offended me for something i never did . he said some very serious things as you can see in the screenshot below .

Anyways if something has to say by his end , thats why i made this thread . otherwise he should get banned , he cant just jump to anyone out of blue and threaten him .​

Provide Evidence:
    i have the screenshot from our last conversation below , if something else is needed from me , feel free to contact me , thanks !​

Attached Files:

2. ◅◭-spike-◭▻| Mobile ✔

◅◭-spike-◭▻| Mobile ✔ Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62908022
    The offer I proposed was separate to the claims I made. As you can see I never made any attempts to blackmail the accused, right after I made the claims separate from the trade offer I un-friend ed and blocked the accused to make sure they couldn't harass me further. No claim I made was to offend as it was purely a statement and had no negative words involved.
  3. AspartaM X

Steam:
    he send me this as well , but he deleted it .

Attached Files:

4. AspartaM X

Steam:
    Man what are you talking about , i didnt even message you once all those 1 - 2 years which i had you on my list , even when you friends let you and were rude too me i accepted you back and now you are saying that you have proof that i said that i scammed someone ? yes plz shows us ... and now you do that shady move , idk what you are trying to achieve with that , but its thats sad , 2 bad that i didnt scam any1 once . so your blackmailing and your threatens not gonna work here . you might was jealous of my items ??? idk but thats certeanly not the right way to make other people notice you if you are looking for that .

The report says that you got reported for blackmailing and threaten me without proof for something that i never did as you can see on those 2 screenshots and thats some serious offense !

Well gl with your life and i hope you understand what you did one day ( cause what you did today was very serious ) i dont wanna to talk to you again since you are that kind of person .
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't precaution reports for blackmail or anything else - don't go making reports just to cut off a possible report later - that isn't what this site is here for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.