1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198036851299 - (Krunk sauce / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by I am copy paste himself, Dec 2, 2017.

1. I am copy paste himself

I am copy paste himself Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38292785
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198036851299 (Krunk sauce)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    i have no external accounts​

Appeal description:
    I remember clearly what happend 4 years back when i got reported. I renamed an items to a craft# 7, the guy reported me and i have been banned since. I never sold the item for a price above what the standard price went for. No scam was had, attempt but nothing happend to the guy. i believe you can find the reports but i don't know where i can find the pictures from back then.​
  2. I am copy paste himself

Steam:
    Uh i believe something has happend to the links yes? If you're unable to see them, it's most likely because i am extremly bad at finding alle the links. Feel free to ask me instead
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Evidence was fake or falsified? What? You just said you clearly recall what happened/what you did??
    I'm confused.
  4. I am copy paste himself

Steam:
    Yes it is something that i cannot forget. I did not trade the item that i renamed to anyone for a higher value than what the item had been priced at on backpack tf. What i probably meant with false, is that nothing ever happend, and i am sure that i appoligized. Many years has gone by, but not a single time between now and then have i been scamming people, i, myself was scammed for over 600 dollars worth of tf2 items last summer by a csgo fraud, fake OPskin bot. I have been scammed so many times that it almost hurt to know that i am reported as a so-called "scammer"
  5. I am copy paste himself

Steam:
    I don't think it matters much, but when this report was made, is about 4.6 years old. I was born in 1999 so i was around 13.5 years old when this happend. Just so you know
  6. I am copy paste himself

Steam:
    Is there anything that i could do otherwise to get the tag removed? I'm not really sure if what i am writing is important in this case
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    I still do not understand your appeal. You clearly said it was a FDU 7, you clearly were trying to sell it for buds+bills, you clearly reiterated to the user it was a craft number item. The evidence is sufficient and not falsified, even by your own admission. What is your appeal? This was a clear as day attempted scam.
  8. I am copy paste himself

Steam:
    i believe that i was trying to get somewhere without spending money on the game back then, and after i got marked i strongly regret trying. Again, this was a long time ago and i haven't been trying to scam people sinse then. i might have to change the appeal though? I think i have been marked for enough time and have had time to figure out that scamming is actually really bad, especially considered that i have been scammed for over 600 dollars not long ago. Is this enough to get the tag removed.
  9. I am copy paste himself

Steam:
    i will be changing the appeal, so we do not misunderstand eachother
  10. I am copy paste himself

Steam:
    What else do i need to do
  11. I am copy paste himself

Steam:
    1678 days, why can i not get the tag removed right now. I want to buy something from market tf. but i cant because of the tag. I don't understand the delay, i have told you everything
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    Are you kidding me? Your appeal is three (3) days old and you are insisting we remove it right now so you can trade? And you are wondering what the delay is??? Like we must remove it?

Firmly Denied. You clearly fail to see what you did wrong, nor does it look like you care whatsoever as long as we remove the tag without further delay to you.