1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198326487556 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lukas55, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukas55

Lukas55 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:170646833
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198326487556

Victim profile: 76561198301559395

What happened? Description:
    While checking twitter for sponsorship potential for a CS:GO Youtuber buddy of mine Fatnoob. I came across what appeared to be csgomagic.com 's site twitter account. Eventually I found out that @CSGOMagicSite is their official twitter. The scammers twitter was @CSGOMagicGives which later changed to @CSGOMagicWins. The scammer tried to send fake DM's with the owner. And get to say he can send me a special 2x deposit, at this time I knew he was scamming so I wanted to get his steam profile. I got him then to type in csgomagic.com chat to show he was an "admin" being that "admins" has a special tag. I then found his steam profile linked above. Even though he didn't scam me he could easily get more people.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots taken from scammer​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No evidence of INTENT to scam with impersonation here or linking to this steam account...chat logs must be provided between accused/victim thru steam client chats vs any other method to be acceptable evidence here.
    The users profile indicates no intent to impersonation either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.