1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198057177466 - (Heckin Borked / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by S A D B O I S, Jan 15, 2018.

1. S A D B O I S

S A D B O I S Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48455869
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198057177466 (Heckin Borked)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Exactly one year ago I was marked by Fortress of Gamers (FoG) for "Impersonation with the Intent to Defraud". This mark was subsequently absorbed by SteamRep, and later reduced to a Caution Tag over 7 months ago. I was the person who reported my own alternate account because I saw a trend of accounts being marked without any substantial evidence of actual malicious activity being committed. I used my alternate account (this account) to create a spoof account of an affiliated SteamRep administrator and reported it immediately to find it marked without any evidence of intent to defraud. I have not scammed nor attempted to scam anyone during my year long cautionary tag on SteamRep, and humbly ask it to be removed from my accounts. I understand the purpose of these tags, but feel it unnecessary to apply it to my account for an act which was not malicious and has ultimately proven no harm to other users, as well. I am willing to provide any and all screenshots required by me by the SteamRep administration to clear my name. I feel I have learned my lesson, and the subsequent consequences have been served out in full compliance without any deviation into inappropriate behavior.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and downgraded. Subsequent caution appeal was already denied. Do not submit further appeals.