1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198071036144 OmgZippy (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by OmgZippy, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55385208
    Buyer :
    |steamID: OmgZippy
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:55385208
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071036144
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OmgZippy
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071036144
    Seller:
    |steamID: The Oatmeal
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:52590354
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065446436
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_0atmeal
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198065446436

Greetings everybody that will read this, let me start by saying that this is the first time I'm posting an appeal for anything, so I hope I do it right.

Today When i online i goto sourceop and its say i get banned because of my SteamRep. So i check and i get marked for SR Scammer. Reason is i having a scammer alt?

1st. I have 2 Computer in my house, 1 for me and 1 for my small Bro. Recently He invite me to play TF2 With him.

2nd. As a starter i dont own alot Cool hats and misc , so i ask him how he get unusual and stuff and he say he trading with people. And i asking him if he can sell it to me.

3rd. He sell me unusuals ,hats and misc cheaper price than sourceop Price and i agree to buy if i like it.

4th. I just know that he impersonate people to get unusual and stuff. And he admit that he steal stuff to me for cheaper price. I thought he selling cheaper price to me cause im his brother but not...

I hope you can remove my SR scammer Tag so i can do money trading. And i will not buy from my brother again. I hope u understand My situation So i can Trade on Outpost,Tf2tp,Bazaar and more :(
  2. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    Any admin help?
  3. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    pls remove it D:
  4. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    consider my appeal please. thank you
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Be patient. Some appeals can and HAVE taken 4 months or longer. You may have to wait a long time.

Also, most people tend to blame their "brother" or "sister" for doing stuff. Even if you aren't the ssame person, the fact is you still traded with a marked scammer for scammed hats. This is against Steamrep policies and warrants a scammer/caution tag in of itself.

Since I know this will be needed, could you please post screenshots of your ENTIRE trade history from the past 2 months
  6. DeadFlyingBird

DeadFlyingBird New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51183819
    Most people tend to blame their brothers or sisters for getting marked. :/ ANyways you should listen to forte and post a trade history of what you traded from the past 2 months.
  7. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    4th. I just know that he impersonate people to get unusual and stuff. And he admit that he sell all steal stuff to me for cheaper price. I thought he selling cheaper price to me cause im his brother but not... (Typo error on 4th line)
  8. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    Do i need to take from page 1 or?
  9. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    Do i need to take from page 1 or?
  10. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    Go to your Steam Profile, then 'Inventory', then 'View Inventory History'; that will show your trade history. Take screenshots of ALL trades conducted within the past 2 months, then upload them here or to an image hosting site such as tinypic.
  11. Starburst

Starburst New User

Sept 5th 2012 accnt with only 3 paid games,
    seems legit.
    SudasGalva likes this.
  12. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    I jus say im new steam in the appeal
  13. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    I noticed this as well. But I am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now... After all. why would you appeal with an account if you really are a huge chain scammer when you can just make a new account? If he plans to continue scamming this account will just get remarked anyway.
  14. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    if i real scammer i will not this appeal at all. i will just make alot of multiple account like other scammer...
  15. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    pls remove my tag D: i go trading site,cant play on some server .
  16. OmgZippy

OmgZippy New User

Steam:
    i cant go*
  17. Starburst

Starburst New User

Stop trying to bump your appeal, it does not help at all. locked until an admin takes the appeal.
    ForteSP and SudasGalva like this.
  18. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello OmgZippy,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    • Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.