1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Got a question

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Zerv cs.money, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Zerv cs.money

Zerv cs.money Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:192486236
    Ok so ill admit i used to scam, a longgggg time ago and i changed my heart but this isnt about an appeal, just curious if im making PUBG youtube videos will people attack me for having a SR ban?
  2. Zerv cs.money

Steam:
    not necessarily attack but care, i dont want to be the next PhantomLord
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    How is this not about your tag? Even if you say not about the appeal its still clearly about the tag...so how is it not about the tag?
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Your tag isn't a systematic "nobody shall ever acknowledge your existence anywhere again punishment" but a warning to those who might trade with and trust you not to scam them. It doesn't prohibit you from YouTube, other streaming/gaming activities, or even trading itself per se. Your reputation will become important for your followers on YouTube, and and it may come up from time to time, hurting your credibility, so it's probably in your best interest not to be marked. However, being a marked scammer on its own won't earn your channel anywhere near the infamy or notoriety of Phantomlord or tMartn. If your videos aren't about trading, and you focus on gaming, the impact will probably be negligible. In short, your reputation as a trader is trashed, but that doesn't necessarily preclude you from reputation as a gaming personality or whatever you're aiming to do on YouTube.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Probably does not help when users look you up and see you are also a liar by your own words.
    Roudydogg1 and Horse like this.
  6. Zerv cs.money

Steam:
    Okay thanks, I never had issues trading with people since iv had the SR ban because as long as you send 1:1 offers id be fine, im not really gonna talk about trading and what not but anyways thanks for help really mean a lot
    especially you patience willing to even talk to me!
  7. Zerv cs.money

Steam:
    Also thats why I probably wont stream or make vids, anyways thanks for ur honest opinion
  8. Zerv cs.money

Steam:
    But why would they look me up?
  9. derfy

derfy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1948671
    Because you made this topic thereby drawing more attention to yourself?
  10. Zerv cs.money

Steam:
    listen im not willing to hide what i did wrong in the past,
  11. joohey

joohey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68030037
    You said in the original post that you were going to make videos though?
  12. Zerv cs.money

Steam:
    I was thinking about it but not with a sr ban lol