1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected the fake account..

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by › Sexual Chicken [TST], Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

› Sexual Chicken [TST] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29688050
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198019641828-sexual-chicken.12769/ this is the fight..

that account that apple was talking about i never talked to him.. and fox i did maybe cause she haties me i dont even know who apple is all i know is theres a fake Sexual Chicken http://steamcommunity.com/id/pandadude

http://tinypic.com/r/if7a6s/6

i am gonna fight this cause i never got warnings never did i even post im gonna report you on steamrep i dont even have a steamrep account i just made one know to contact you cause this is the stupidist thing i have ever seen..

ive never posted that i was gonna report him as i listed i didnt even have a steam rep profile i think this is stupid i trade money for items and items for money this will will effect me thats why im fighting it..
  2. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    There no way pandadude was who he talked to. Pandadude didnt use your name until Oct. 24th @ 3 and the convo in question was done on the 19th @ 1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Marvelous Medic likes this.
  3. The Marvelous Medic

The Marvelous Medic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43807558
    You did contact me mate, I posted printscreens and everything. You tried to get that hearts western off me, and when I didnt like your offer, you started to accuse me of duped hats, and threatened to report me to steamrep for no reason whatsoever.
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Lol. This makes me laugh. Like seriously, you think you can lie in an appeal and get away with it?
    The Marvelous Medic likes this.
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
  6. The Marvelous Medic

Steam:
    He can lie whatever he wants, there's 2 people that witnissed his offenses, there's printscreens etc. This appeal won't make it, and the fact that he lied won't make it any easier for him either.
  7. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    @fortesSP why would i offer a safe n sound for a western wear to begin with and i never offered him for a western wear..Lol get your facts right

PS: i was hacked oct 17-29 email was hacked switched the password on my account
  8. The Marvelous Medic

Steam:
    Now you're bringing in the hacking arguement? That's cute. In your personal message to me (which you keep spamming me with) you said you contacted only fox. This is funny, because you contacted fox AFTER you contacted me, which is also printscreened and can be proved.

You know what you did and you know it damn well.
  9. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Show a screenshot of your support ticket.
  10. The Marvelous Medic

Steam:
    I'd have to add something as well:

If you were hacked, why didn't you use your alt accounts (of which you have 3) to contact steamrep, or anyone else abuot the hacking? Why'd you let your 'hacker' just go around herassing and threatening people? And don't give me the 'I didn't think of that' comment, because you just contacted me on steam with your alt account, and this profile you use on steamrep is also an alt account, so you know how to use them.

last but not least I'm going to ask you one more time to stop contacting me. I'm not withdrawing my complaint or anything, that's up to the admins.
  11. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    how can i contol that he/she deleted my alts as i tryed contacting my main account on my alts..
    this is my main account

its pretty funny how this isnt high school as i told many steamrep admins i got marked scammer for harassing you on the internet oh my god. call the internet police
  12. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    pretty funny how you just blocked me trying avoid this crappy report about me harassing you on the internet

you dont go on the internet much do you?

its not real life.

again its not real life
  13. The Marvelous Medic

Steam:
    I ignored you as you keep spamming my inbox with your worhtless messages. Once again, and last time i say it: If you think you're 'innocent' that's supposed to go here, in the appeals. You should stop messaging me, I can't and wouldn't change anything about it.

EDIT: I also just noticed you've got a permaban on outpost
  14. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    "my wortless messages" if there so wortless why reply to them?
  15. The Marvelous Medic

Steam:
    Anyway, to the moderator that reads this: I'm pulling out of this conversation as I've pointed out the flaws in this appeal that I wanted to point out, and wrote down the lies about 'not contacting me'.

I'll still monitor it, but replying will only cause stupid replies (as seen in post above).

-Marvelous
  16. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    "not contacting me"? cause i don't know who you are only person i know i offered on a western wear was foxy
  17. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    Still waiting for a support ticket / any real proof that you were hijacked.
  18. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    it says i cant get a hold of it..im not sure why maybe cause its old..
  19. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    All tickets are archived forever. I still have access to mine from years ago.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    ForteSP and The Marvelous Medic like this.
  20. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    well im not sure.. ive tryed to login ..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.