1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198043714072 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by nekolover08, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nekolover08

nekolover08 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88732957
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198043714072

Victim profile: 76561198069286570

What happened? Description:
    VICTIM IS NOT A VICTIM BUT IS THE LIKELY MAIN/ALT OF THIS ACCOUNT.

The accused has bought and sold a large number of scammed hats. In addition there is quite a bit of trading, re-trading, then trading back between Pablo2000 and Seajuno indicating the accounts are either alts of one another or very close associated dealing in scammed hats.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. DMA | Slade Wilson

DMA | Slade Wilson New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1274817

Attached Files:

3. E-Dubble

E-Dubble New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51309475
    I would like to testify for sea and pablo. I am not being bribed, nor am I an alt account, etc. I want to reply to support my good friends whom are being wrongly banned from trading sites, etc.

I believe this situation is being misunderstood. I, Seajuno, and Pablo all use Bazaar a LOT for bidding and creating auctions to sell our hats.
    I think a better term would be trading partners or friends who love to play together. I have known both for a while now and I can certainly say
    they are not alts of one another. I feel this is an act more of hatred by the author rather than actual scamming. I believe it is unjustified to start
    reporting the history line upwards from a duped hat after it was scammed. Also, Duped hats don't really seem to be cared about as much in bazaar
    with respect to outpost (where it is almost always asked), so I feel this is a misleading assumption.
    A lot of hats traded through the bazaar auctions may be duped or gifted and about 95% of the people don't care. Also, how are people able to
    know that the hat they bought was scammed by someone 2-3+ accounts/trades before. I know you can just not buy the hat in the first place, but
    this is being blown out of proportion. No, I am not a fan of trading duped/scammed hats and YES I do my best to avoid them. Overall, I feel this
    report is more of an act of "human nature to use power over others = alpha male" and the wrong people are being targeted. It's a slippery slope
    for every single member of the tf2 trading community and this is not the way people should act because they got scammed/lost/etc. People should
    not be scared to buy or sell virtual hats and this slope has no end...

This is my first post on steam rep as I never really had the indication to post here before in my past years of trading, so please excuse/correct me
    for certain topics/issues, especially formatting.

Thank you for reading. It is greatly appreciated.
  4. Logical Big Toe Scratcher

Logical Big Toe Scratcher New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7327423
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ clearly fake alt is clearly fake
  5. nekolover08

nekolover08 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88732957
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, we don't tag users about trading with scammers anymore. Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.