1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198066157732 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by tybgmaxx, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tybgmaxx

tybgmaxx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89362644
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198066157732

Victim profile: 76561198138991017

What happened? Description:
    so he was a friend through a a server/trading so i was letting him know that i have an all class unusual and he denied at first saying he didnt want it then he sends me a message later that day saying "oh how much are you looking for on it and i said ive been offered 7 buds in 3rd gens then he says mind if i offer then boom a plain as day scam so i told him that was a dumb idea and i can tell it was a scam then it took him all day to realize it was a dumb idea and messaged me apologizing​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Deadricblood

Deadricblood Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52946002
    Yes I will admit to the attempted scam, I was dumb and foolish for even trying to scam, I was talking to my friend at the time on skype, he kept telling me to scam Ty and many more on my friends list, I'm not saying that my friend made me do this, but I was pier pressured and dearly regret ever trying to scam. I've apologized and gave some items to TY I hope he knows I'm deeply sorry for my attempted scam, have a nice day, steamrep.
  3. Deadricblood

Steam:
    edit- If I do get banned I just wanna say how sorry I am for ever trying to scam, I've been with TF2 for 2 years and have over 1,750 hours on tf2, I just wish I can reverse time and never talk to my friend on skype. IF I do get banned I just wanna say goodbye to everyone I knew.
  4. Deadricblood

Steam:
    Four years later and this thread is still alive. I messed up and have gave up on that scamming lifestyle. I've grown up and knew what I did was wrong and I still regret it to this day.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Deadricblood Was this the only time you attempted such a thing or were there other victims we don't know about?
    Do you only have this account or use others for trading?
  6. Deadricblood

Steam:
    Being 100% honest with you, I scammed few others with zero success. Only time I managed to actually scam anyone was with lower tier items. Not saying it's better/worst, just trying to be honest. It's also been nearly four-five years, so my memory isn't all there.
    Yes, this is my only account.
    Thank you for looking at this, I really appreciate it.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So how on earth do you want us to believe you are still not a threat to the trading community? You say you didn't have success but how do we know that and how do we take your word that you wouldn't try something like this again or haven't been in the last 4 years since this report was created?

Who was the friend that started the peer pressure you stated? Steam ID?
  8. Deadricblood

Steam:
    Well I can tell you one thing, I haven't done any scamming during my four+ years being away from the trading side of TF2. I'm not sure what to say, it's been so long and I've moved on. I've gotten older and like to think I've also gotten wiser. I'm sure I had some success in my past of scamming but I can't list everything. I vividly remember trying to scam that fellows Killers Exclusive and being banned off my trading server I use to play on, that's when I stopped scamming. Again, not sure what to say. Thanks for looking at this.

I can't remember his name, it's been so long and I simply removed him.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Lets see trade inventory history from Dec 10th 2014 thru Jan 10th 2015 - thru steam client (make sure client URL is enabled) FULL screenshots...do not crop or edit in anyway.
    If you do more than one screenshot make sure a previous trade overlaps into the next and so on.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Deadricblood 24hours more to provide what I requested or I'm going to review report as is.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well apparently you don't care to talk about the issue so will accept as is.
    You did attempt to scam so I see no reason to get around that and although time has passed I'm not sure you are finished doing what you did then or haven't done so since.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.