1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected the fake account..

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by › Sexual Chicken [TST], Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

› Sexual Chicken [TST] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29688050
    i know ive been hacked 2 times this year and im looking at that one to its not working..
  2. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Go to the email associated with your Support account, you will have a copy there.
  3. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    thats my problem my email was hacked.. maybe when i went to the libary or somthing..
  4. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    Your logins on TF2Outpost (Both on your main account and your alt accounts) are consistent with the same I.P. address and identical user-agent from before October 17th, until present times. No anomalies were detected in your logins, which indicates that you had full control of your account during the time you mentioned you were "hijacked".

If you you were actually hijacked, we would at least seen the following things:
    • Anomalous logins on your account.
    • All your items being transferred over to another account.
    • A report about you being hijacked.
    • Other weird activity.
    In fact, you wanted to buy my hearts brainiac between those dates. You added me on your alt account, then on your main.
    The Marvelous Medic likes this.
  5. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    yes i added you on my main account 4-5 days while talking to you ive even told you to add me.. i never accpected it cause we wheere talking on my alt my alt was banned on outpost in july i think i never got banned in oct on outpost..
  6. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    as i pmed you i said they stole my email i contacted steam they shut down my account cause i thoat i got hacked
  7. The Marvelous Medic

The Marvelous Medic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43807558

Great points. I doubt this person even knows who you are as well, which makes this *nearly* funny
  8. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    This is getting ridiculous, I hope you're aware that lying in your appeal is grounds for instant denial?
    So far you've done nothing but avoid direct questions, provide very shady excuses, and change your story every time.

Once again, please provide:
    • Solid proof that you were hijacked during the time of this conversation.
    • A screenshot of your support ticket.
    (Don't reply saying that your email was also hacked, because that's a complete lie if you managed to recover your account, since Steam Support sends a password to your Support email containing the instructions to recover your account.)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    So if you got hijacked. Why do you still have your items? ADDITIONALLY, why is the user in the conversations that took place in the OP equally as illiterate and rude as you are. I don't see you winning this appeal.
  10. The Marvelous Medic

The Marvelous Medic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43807558
    Also, if steam shut down your account, how did you contact me during that time mate ;)?
  11. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    more likey it was my brother cause i dont know who you are all i know is my email got hacked and i tryed to get foxxys western wear.. w ghosts.. thats it i dont want hearts ew..
  12. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:
    i was told from my brother that i was hacked on steam so i contacted steam.. thats it maybe he pmed you cause i did ask him to help me get a western wear..
  13. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    So which one was it then, you keep changing your story.

1. An impersonator
    2. A hijacker
    3. Your brother
  14. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

Steam:

im not im geting told this as i post this.. Lol

the impersonator might be my brother

i did get my email hacked on oct 17-29

the story is this marked scammer is a total B.S its the internet u get threated daily on the computer or at least i do

just who the hell cares?
  15. Starburst

Starburst New User

Almighty, this silliness has gone on long enough, pm me a picture of your support ticket. No more replies by anyone other then an appeal admin.
  16. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    I'll do everyone the favor of declining this appeal.

First you claimed that you were hacked.
    Then you claimed that your brother did it.
    Now you claim the evidence was photoshopped.

This might have been believable, if that was your only offense. But then you decided to go try the same thing on someone else!
    I'm sure you were hacked again, or your brother did it again, or you were photoshopped again.

You were asking why it took five months for someone to answer a simple yes or no question, but the answer was there all along.
    You scammed, the evidence is there, and you have nothing to refute the evidence except for boldface lies and excuses.

Good luck with your "anger issues." Maybe take them to a therapist instead of trading.

-JJJJ
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.