1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198403659423 - (Viiox (Caster) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Viiox, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Viiox

Viiox Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:221696847
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198403659423 (Viiox (Caster))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    ViioxYT
    | steamname: ViioxYT
    | steam3ID: [U:1:140237805]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:70118902
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100503533
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ViioxYT
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198100503533

Appeal description:
    Hello SteamRep. Im appealing this ban for the simple fact that my account was hijacked. Im a member of the United States Air Force. I transfered access of my Steam Guard to email so my brother could have access to play on my account. Unfortunately, I learned yesterday through checking on my steam account that I was unable to access my Viiox (Caster) account, which I have been using for Counter Strike mainly. I looked on steamrep and reddit to see what was wrong and I was banned from SteamRep. I saw that on reddit a post came from a ViioxYT reddit that I havent used in a couple weeks. I contacted the person that was claiming a scam on the latest post before being deleted. He said that someone on my steam scammed him of 60 keys for a pin code, which i responded that Id see what I can do to repay or get the account back and refund him. However, when i got the account back, no keys or anything were on the account. I intend to repay him in the future but the ban on steamrep may stay anyway.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not understand your appeal, you are saying you gave your account to your brother but are claiming hijack, what one is it?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Viiox

Viiox Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Yes it was hijacked. My brother told me after I asked him about it after I checked on steam that it was unaccessible. He said he didnt do anything cause he's only 11 he has no clue about steam or anything about it and believe me, I have no need to scam anyone. Ive worked my life for things and $100 or so in CSGO keys isnt something id risk an account for.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    When were you hijacked? give exact dates from when to when.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. Viiox

Viiox Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    To be honest, I only found out that I was hijacked when I asked my brother and he said he couldnt sign in. I asked when this happened and he said he didnt know. Hes a kid though so he probably doesnt remember
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    When were you hijacked? give dates from when to when to the best of your ability.
    Hidden Content:
  7. Viiox

Viiox Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Well I got my account back really late last night. Had to say maybe sometime last week or so im not sure when it happened specifically i had way more important things to worry about.
  8. Viiox

Viiox Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    ss

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

Steam:
    You set your state to offline on me after I asked for correct screenshots. You went to your alternate account (and I sent an invite to it) since it was online. Not only did you reject the invite, you blocked me, and instead decided to launch and play some csgo. Its clear from your youtube channel, twitter and twitch, you were not hijacked the prior week as you claimed, nor do I believe at all your "friend" (who I asked for his steam info and you never provided it) recovered the account for you. In addition, I have additional info on our end that also does not support your claim of being hijacked.

You are a liar and a scammer.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018