1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198408436752 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ⓢⓐⓜⓔⓔⓜ, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ⓢⓐⓜⓔⓔⓜ

ⓢⓐⓜⓔⓔⓜ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50071337
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198408436752

Victim profile: 76561198060408403

What happened? Description:
    Well... He ended my trading career... I met ProMaster in a Vatican Trade server and he was interested in my vintage buds. I gave him a discount of 400 dollars and he was willing to pay the vintage buds through paypal. Knowing little about paypal transactions, he told me the money went through, and will go into my balance within an hour, I gave him the buds, he ended up selling it to one of the admins of Vatican, (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129552058/) not knowing who he's dealing with. Pro then later on bought a 250 key unusual with the buds, then quickly sold that unusual for 130 pure to hide the evidence. I'm left with nothing being returned to me. Most of chat was through discord and he was being EXTREMELY rude when I point out he's scamming me. Not only did he scam me, but he scammed one other person for 16 keys, he also promised a guy he'd pay back for the 16 keys but never did (The person will make another report about pro). I am extremely sorry for not putting up much evidence, because I kept begging for him to give me the 400 dollars or my buds back, he stayed quiet, making the rest of the chat's history gone.... Everybody in Vatican's Trade server has witness the incident, and will try to provide proof that he's scammed me off my vintage buds. Please take this thread into consideration...​

Provide Evidence:

No chatlog evidence since he'd delete the chat's history, I'd never thought I'd be scammed...

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This user is a confirmed alt to another already tagged user it would seem...so I have no doubt the user is guilty of something.
    I do however have issues with the report here - your lacking any formal agreement where you noted your paypal address where the funds were going although the amount and items to be traded were in the trade.
    I can get by around that for now I need a full screenshot of your trade inventory history from a day before this trade till now all thru steam client FULL screenshots - if you have more than one make sure a previous trade overlaps into the next screenshot from previous and so on.
    Then I need ONE full screenshot of the trade in question thru a web browser not steam client, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up their steam URL at the bottom...and I need a FULL screenshot of your paypal activity for the entire month of March...again FULL screenshots and do NOT edit anything.
  3. ⓢⓐⓜⓔⓔⓜ

ⓢⓐⓜⓔⓔⓜ New User

Steam:
    Yeah being didn't provide much chat evidence since he kept being offline during our chats, (Mostly on discord) which erased the chat's history. I didn't picture ahead of time thinking this whole thing wasn't a scam. He did a similar paypal scam on his "Sabre" account.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok? You didn't provide what I asked for though.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 24hours to follow up
    You were clearly online in the last 24hours and saw what I requested.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    And online once again right now
  7. ⓢⓐⓜⓔⓔⓜ

ⓢⓐⓜⓔⓔⓜ New User

Steam:
    Can't get the evidence, what happened was witnessed by many people on Vatican's trade server, but no evidence means this can't be accepted, you may close this.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yeah we need proper evidence not what others say happened.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.