1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How it Feels to be Marked with a Scammer Tag [Team Fortress 2: Stories of a Former Trader]

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Existing Fault, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Existing Fault

Existing Fault Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43579554
    Its a bear trap on your ankle. Unfortunately... mine went off after having stepped on it 5 years ago. Mine won't come out, I've been marked for almost a year.

If anyone was in the situation that I was in when this all started, don't even bother. Its hell down here, what I did brought me here and I am paying my price for what happened.

They just "lock you up and throw away the key" see your appeal and add it to the pile of Pending Appeals. If I could go back and change anything, I wouldn't done what I would've done. What I wouldn't give to take it all back. :(
  2. Existing Fault

Steam:
    When all of this happened, I was 13. I was new to trading, I was new to everything of this degree...

I'm 18 now, almost going on 19. I've learnt my lesson, I've repented, but unfortunately the report got accepted and not made invalid after being inactive for 5 years. Haven't I suffered enough? Please let me free.

I want to get back to being a trader, before this report was accepted, thats all I was, a trader. I had fun playing Team Fortress 2, I was brought to Steam by TF2. But when this report got accepted, I hated Team Fortress 2. This made me hate a game I had fallen in love with.
  3. Existing Fault

Steam:
    Why must I suffer possibly at least a 2 years wait for my ankle bracelet to be disarmed and for me to be free to leave? Please tell me why.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. Existing Fault

Steam:
    I'm not asking you to speed it up. I'm asking why its taking so long. I want a simple yet genuine excuse.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I do not condone horses initial reply, but you also cannot ask about specific reports and appeals as you have here (yes you dragged your case into this thread). If you legitimately are asking about "why its taking so long" suggest searching/reading other related threads, replying to them, or making a new one. (leaving your case out of it)
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Existing Fault

Steam:
    And may I ask where would I make a start? Would you be kind enough to please share with me a link as to where I should be looking? Otherwise, I'm lost here. Yes, I know I've dragged this in here, why else would I be talking about the before and after of this YATO?

If I am coming off seeming rude, I apologise.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  9. Existing Fault

Steam:
    I hate to say this but this is just the same link Horse sent me. Please could you clarify?
  10. ♠ Journey

♠ Journey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67772179
    Use the search feature, and research answered threads for your question.

Screenshot_1.png
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Yeah I took my first reply out cause well when you first starting the thread I figured you were just wanting to chat about things and wanted to entertain some after thoughts of your situation ...then you completely took it the other way and went into a policy issue so therefore I retract my initial reply and good luck to you!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.