1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198414477829 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dragon 10, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon 10

Dragon 10 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94907992
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198414477829

Victim profile: 76561198150081712

What happened? Description:
    He commented on my screenshot asking me to add him. So I did and he said he wanted my arcana (Shadow Fiend) and the arms of desolation item as well and that he would offer 50$ for the items. He said we could use paypal so I said okay but then he told me that I should send the items and then he would send the money. Obviously alarms went off in my head because I knew he was trying to scam me. I refused and said let me send a cheaper item and you send me 1$ to check the legitimacy. After hours of debate over this he then said he would give me 60$ and he sent a screenshot of other users that have sent him arcanas and really expensive items. Basically showing all the people he has scammed and said you see they went first and then I payed them afterwards. He was obviously lying as I asked him to show me paypal payment proof and he refused. He gave up and said he wants to trade now. I said no and that I was reporting him for fraud and scamming and he freaked out and said he would never scam anyone. So I sent him an R80 item and told him to send 8$ to paypal and then he blocked communication between me and him and that was that. I concur that he is scamming people as I saw two arcanas pop into his inventory for an hour or so and then disappear. He is either selling them or moving them to an alternate account. Please will you get this guy banned before he steals other peoples expensive items. I saw through the scam luckily. I unfortunately do not have chat logs as I was blocked and accidently closed the chat losing all the information. I do still have the link he sent me though and pictures of his account and fake comments.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Link to previous people he has scammed: https://imgur.com/a/6hYH4[/spoiler]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.