1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198254706634 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ERROW, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ERROW

ERROW New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66095696
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198254706634

Victim profile: 76561198092457120

What happened? Description:
    This friend of mine, which I had known him since I was on steam, asked me if I could sell my usp-s for some paypal money. SInce I had used paypal a lot, and he was an old friend of mine, I accepted the deal. After that, he just blocked me and didn't send the paypal, and when I asked his friends, they were surprised by the fact that he was a scammer, since he beforehand didn't scam anyone. He later privated his profile and since I haven't been able to alert his friends.​

Provide Evidence:
    It's in Portuguese, but he is basically saying that he'll pay it and he also sent proof that he was sending it to me, probably canceled it in the last second. And on the paypal picture you can see that no transaction has been made recently.​

Attached Files:

2. ERROW

ERROW New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66095696
    He's now telling his friends that I'm trying to make him look like the bad guy in the story, when he is actually the one here...
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.