1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198166838747 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dev-, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev-

Dev- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19295094
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198166838747

Victim profile: 76561197998855917

What happened? Description:
    He convinced me to use a website and gave me false trade links in which i gave my items and then he asked me to give my steam account's password to him so he can add funds and i could get my items back. After that he vanished​

Provide Evidence:
    See the Attached file here he asked me to give my steam account where i clearly told him that he is a scammer he even got every item that i had in my account​

Attached Files:

• 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      81.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This user is already tagged/banned here - there is nothing more we can do to them here.
    You should have seen this upon checking the user out before you accepted their friend request - if you didn't,..be sure to check users out better before accepting friend request.
    This report however doesn't have anything in that chat logs saying anything about any site = appears you went over voice therefore no evidence saying the user was still trying to scam or attempted a scam towards you.
    If what you say is true also about asking for steam login info that just fell withing phishing/hacking which we do NOT accept reports for.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SteamRep does NOT accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.