1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198250617698 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by zim-zim case-ninja.pl, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zim-zim case-ninja.pl

zim-zim case-ninja.pl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:202344167
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198250617698

Victim profile: 76561198250617698

What happened? Description:
    I know him from a game. He added me after our matchmaking then he wanted to buy my knife. I said okay because he had a nice offer. He said he will send $50 to my paypal after i send my knife. Unfortunately i trusted on him and i sent my knife and i'm still waiting for that $50 what i'll never get. I have pictures of our conversation and about the trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    The proof are below. So sad feeling when you just lost $65...Hope you can do something about this)​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is no evidence of any scam here - your lacking vital chat logs apparently.
    No formal agreement or email noted to send the funds if using paypal as what was shown.
    Is this all you have @zim-zim case-ninja.pl ?
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Rejecting - no acceptable evidence or any that would suggest this report was valid.
    You will need to contact me prior to submitting a new report here since you failed to follow up to this one and explain why the lack of follow up.
    This takes up alot of our time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.