1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198078758368 - (PNK / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by PNK, Mar 23, 2018.

1. PNK

PNK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59246320
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198078758368 (PNK)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    no​

Appeal description:
    Actually, i knew about my friend.I knew , that he is a scammer, but I didn't know what he was going to scam with my account.Usually he asked me my acc for csgo. I understand perfectly well that I am responsible for my account but i can give you example. If i give my car to my friend and he hit a man, so I have to go to jail? It's been over a year, and it's been bugging me. After all, your ban is not justified by anything . A screenshot is not proof. The situation is different, but in fact to prove the guilt of my account can not .Because of ban I feel uncomfortable because I am a trader and I cannot use cs.money.I hope you will reconsider this matter and grant the appeal​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appealed and denied (a policy deny, nothing at all to reconsider) further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in this section.