1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198175878431 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tumor, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tumor

Tumor Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:179643005
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198175878431

Victim profile: 76561198319551739

What happened? Description:
    This guy named Rainbow69Killer added me saying he would like to trade. So we picked a knife that was way overpay. So he told me to put my knife on OPskins so he could make sure it could be resold. This was the OPskins bot scam, Now I never fully went through with the scam but we argued about how it was a scam and in the end he blocked me. His profile had links to "storage accounts" and he said he was a middleman which was a lie and he was impersonating someone.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Tumor where is the rest of the chat? I don't see anything thus far showing this user as scamming you.
    Your screenshots of the users profile shows nothing of what you state it did either.
  3. Tumor

Tumor Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:179643005
    @ЩĄ | Horse I don't have any other screenshots or can access his profile as his profile is private and I can't gather any more evidence. So you can deny the report because I have no more evidence to close this report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.