1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197960688195 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ronalddumpfh, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronalddumpfh

ronalddumpfh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:434362293
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197960688195

Victim profile: 76561198828990315

What happened? Description:
    Hello Support,

Basically:

- [OCB] VALOUR Added me.
    -Claimed he was a member of OCB site needed items, demanded items and would provide onsite currency after it was complete.
    -He wanted skins in return for the money.
    -When I said prove it, he sent me a screen shot of OCB website and how they need items, and only can grant money on the site after the item has been give.

Summary
    -Impersonating OCB Staff member
    -Wanted items in return for sending me money from OCB.

Evidence
    -Screenshotted conversation on the steam computer

Thanks!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @ronalddumpfh So you made this account today as in the last few hours and all of a sudden this account added you and did this?
    Am I understanding this situation correctly?
    I see no connection between you and this user either.. the screenshot of the users profile shows private but the user your reporting does not have a private profile and based on what I see hasn't had a private profile any time soon.
    You need to explain yourself here better for starters and prove to me your even reporting the right user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @ronalddumpfh You were clearly online after I made my last post - and have so far ignored what I asked.
    Why?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Rejecting report on the grounds that there is just too much doubt in play here, no connection to the accused and the evidence isn't conclusive.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.