1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198208964868 - (F.CO. WOLF / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR, Mar 6, 2017.

1. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:124349570
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198208964868 (F.CO. WOLF)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello everyone, my name is Garet. I have scammed someone and I feel horrible about it. Someone on steam by the name of Pinky Foxx offered my six keys because I needed it (and I actually did) so I took the offer. I thought a while and took advantage of the situation and unfriended and blocked her. I can't believe I did that. Today (March 6th 2017) I re sent an offer to Pinky. I felt so bad and I know I did wrong. I will never...EVER scam again. And you will never see me back in trouble on Steamrep again. Pinky has not responded yet, but she should accept. I not only want her to forgive me, but I want my friends on steam and my fellow admins on SR for I have failed you.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No chat, no appeal.
  3. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

Steam:
    How do I find my chat from a while ago? It just shows what we have said right now.
  4. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

Steam:
    Is this what you are looking for? I repaid her and I have proof along with our chat.

Attached Files:

5. Pinky ღ Foxx

Pinky ღ Foxx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:104406520
    Hi, this is Pinky Foxx, whom F.CO. WOLF had scammed. However, he has since apologised and returned the 6 keys. All along I believed that he was a good person, he just made a silly mistake once. I believe that he is genuinely sorry for what he did and I fully accept his apology and forgive him. All the best.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    That is clearly not the full chat, if you cannot provide it, the appeal will not be considered.
  7. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

Steam:
    Full Conversation

Attached Files:

8. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

Steam:
  9. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

Steam:
    Hello everyone who is managing my appeal! I just wanted to see how everything is going. It has been 2 months with no reply or follow up. I apologized and gave the Six Mann.Co Keys to Pinky.Foxx. I admit I did wrong, and I have learned from my mistake... I promise you, I will NEVER scam again.. If you see me doing that, just shut down the next appeal (There won't be another appeal however). I am sorry I bumped this, I just wanted to check in as I am wanting to be cleared of my ban, or at least demoted to a caution.
  10. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

Steam:
    Hello Steamrep and those who read this. I feel like we have some business that was dropped. You asked for chat, so I provided it. I showed repayment, I showed the chat, I showed the apology. What more do I need to add? I will most certainly add whatever you need. You wanted the chat, I showed it, and you never wrote back. I am very ashamed for what I did, I just want to be unbanned and be a normal person...please. I will do what I have to do be a normal person with goals. Not scum like how I am now. Please give me another shot. I will not fail you.
  11. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

Steam:
    Months have passed without any response, can someone please look at my appeal? I have provided all necessary requirements to be unbanned haven't I? l will Co Operate with you entirely, and answer all your questions. Just please have someone look at my appeal. I want to go back to trading as other people. And I understand this is bumping, but please just consider leaving a reply knowing that you are here. Thank You, Garet.
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't bump appeal... the appeals admin will get to it when they can..others have appeals also.
    Thanks!
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    I still do not have an uncropped screenshot of repayment and are you sure that is the entire chat? The beginning of it suggests their might have been more prior.
    Also, repayment is a REQUIREMENT of an appeal to even be considered at all, not that doing so means an appeal will be granted, we make this very clear in the appeal tips for repayment.
  14. F.CO.WOLF/BANNED BY SR

Steam:
    All I have was from my mobile. I was on vacation and did not have any computers on me to crop the repayment, however went back now in my trade history and found the repayment. Prior to my other screenshots, the conversations were my chats of me scamming Pinky in which I unfriended her after.

Attached Files:

15. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -I cannot determine any actual change of heart based on this appeal/context of repayment chat. (even so, that would not mean the appeal would be granted anyhow)

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**