1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198027281045 - (Pablo Escobar / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Pablo Escobar 5, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Pablo Escobar 5

Pablo Escobar 5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33507658
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198027281045 (Pablo Escobar)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Only Account.​

Appeal description:
    My account hjacked 5,6 years a go and trying scam in my account.
    I open steam ticket for revoke my account [​IMG] steam give my account.And ı see steamrep ban. I want to unban in my account Thanks.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2018
  2. Pablo Escobar 5

Steam:
    First photo false,this is the truth

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I cannot read any screens you submitted, change the language to English and resubmit.
  4. Pablo Escobar 5

Steam:
    Sure,Me:I have not been able to steam for 5-6 years.My account is hacked.I bought it 5-6 years ago orangebox ı can give cdkey.
    Steam: It seems your account has been compromised. I would recommend you to enable the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to prevent unauthorized access to your account. I reset the account password and sent your new login information to the address you contacted us. Steam Support David
    Me:Thanks
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    That is not what I asked change the language of the ticket and re-screenshot it, furthermore, if you only just made a ticket this/last week, as it appears, that will not work to prove your account was not in your possession for the last "5-6 years"
  6. Pablo Escobar 5

Steam:
    Message from you on Apr 18, 2018 @ 12:44 pm | 1 day and 5 hours ago

First Email Used: a *** u @ m *** m
    Phone Number Used on Account: ********* 5034
    [I've got a ticket for a while and I turned it off with a ticket] (HT-QH3M-64W6-3VVX)
    I have not entered steame for 5-6 years I have forgotten the steam cipher I have activated the account for The Orange Box which I bought in my hand 5-6 years ago.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    I wrote the steam ticket number with your cd reminder in the message that came from you, but I put it in the room that I closed it.

-Photos are short. Thank you

-------------------------
    Message from Steam Support on Apr 19, 2018 @ 1:04 am | 16 hours ago
    It looks like your account's in danger. I would recommend you to enable the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I reset the account password and sent your new login information to the address you contacted us. If you did not receive this email, please check for unwanted or trash folders.

As with all security initializations, this account will also be unable to trade for 15 days in the exchange or Community Market.

I would also recommend that you review Account Safety Advice.

Steam Support
    David
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Message from you on Apr 19, 2018 @ 1:24 am | 16 hours ago
    Thank you so much

----------
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Once again, that is NOT what I asked for and furthermore, a ticket made this/last week does NOT prove you were hijacked 5+ years ago and will not be taken into consideration. Unless you have other evidence of sorts, the appeal will not be considered.

Sidenote, I have removed personal info you have posted.
  8. Pablo Escobar 5

Steam:
    How can I prove ?

Attached Files:

9. You Are The One

Steam:
    You are making the assertion you were hacked, a ticket dated years after the fact does not prove anything at all. It is up to you to provide evidence in your defense/back up your assertion. Formally giving two week notice.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -A ticket dated years (4+ in this case) is not sufficient proof of being hacked at the time of the offense, ticket could have been from a more recent incident, staged, or common for bought/sold accounts. Impossible for us to know so far removed from offense.
    -Lack of additional evidence in your defense. Account committed offense, account correctly tagged.

Appeal denied.