1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198130862961 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DraggyFox, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraggyFox

DraggyFox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:170379500
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198130862961

Victim profile: 76561198301024728

What happened? Description:
    A fake middle man or third party scammer
    I am a designer, and I sell designs and animations. Last month, my client (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802122662) bought a steam artwork from me. He paid with a steam item, StatTrak™ AWP | Man-o'-war (https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/StatTrak™ AWP | Man-o'-war (Minimal Wear))
    Today, I was trying to sell my StatTrak™ AWP | Man-o'-war. My friend said to advertise on this place -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/1777474672499777/about
    I tried to join, but it was waiting for approval, then I asked my friend who sent me the group link, to help me advertising my StatTrak™ AWP | Man-o'-war there
    A view minutes later, a buyer came. He chatted my friend, and my friend tole him to chat me (cause I'm the seller)
    I talked to him, he was so annoying, we just met and he said me "fool" like wtf
    We talked a bit, and he asked for a middleman/third party. I agreed and he invited the middleman/third party to our chat
    The buyer was so pushing me to done the transaction quickly. They even said I'm trying to scam him
    I sent the item to the fake middleman/third party. Then he (the middleman) told me to give him my account as a verification of his rule. I refused, then I asked back my item, but he refused. He said he is trusted and the owner of Adicanger, Bitcoin, and the login is just for checking. Then short story, I gave him my account access (I have changed my email and password, also steam guard is on, and steam support to logout all devices is opened, in case if anything happened). He said he cant access, that I didn't see my steam guard, I gave him codes for my other steam account. He said I'm playing around with him. Then I just realized I gave wrong code.
    After that, I gave him the right code, he said auto logout. Every time he said so.
    It's just for checking right? He also said it will be quick
    After that, my transaction isn't done and my item has not back.
    I checked his inventory, my item has gone
    All evidences is in the file​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 654817 Chat with buyer ^ (in indonesian language)

View attachment 654818
    Chat with fake third party/middle man ^ (in indonesian language)

View attachment 654822
    Chat with them in a group ^ (in indonesian language)

View attachment 654819
    Item sent to the middleman/third party ^

View attachment 654820
    My skin has gone from his profile (After I sent the item)

View attachment 654821
    The middleman/third party's profile​

Should I upload our chat from facebook?
    Should I translate it to english?

Attached Files:

2. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.
    Additionally SR doesn't investigate reports involving the sale of artworks and similar.

Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.