1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198349314652 - (^-^ TheWarton N.K. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Warton, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Warton

Warton Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:194524462
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198349314652 (^-^ TheWarton N.K.)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    This is my one and only account.​

Appeal description:
    Somebody random from my friendlist texted me that he randomly choosed me to give me 200€, and then he asked for a Steam name and a Steam guard code, I gave it to him (because I don't have any experience with this stuff, and I though that he needs my password too). He texted me through a stolen profile (probably) so he didn't have any evidence of being a scammer. He deleted all my friends and added some random people to scam them in trades.

I suppose he was telling people that he's "2OG", which is a trusted traded (or he is 2OG, I'm very confused about this, but on Steam there are another profiles that act like that 2OG guy)

So, after telling all this, I'm begging you, I don't even think of scamming, I'm a very friendly person from what my friends say, and it's really stressing me that I have a steamrep ban because then some people don't trust me xc >-<

Pretty please, help me with this, I'm now more experienced about this thing, and I most likely won't be scammed by anyone again >-<

I added screens that there are lot of profiles acting to be 2OG, please trust me xc​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You already have a pending appeal, do not submit duplicate appeal threads.