1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198125818113 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Gentleneer, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LionANDPrime♬

LionANDPrime♬ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82776192
    Okay So I told Kiki I was gonna get steamrep involved cause I saw him on my account and then he broke and gave me my account back and gave me the ticket he sent to get my account so no harm would be done to his steam account. I have proof here this guy is the Hijacker..

Attached Files:

2. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Alright so this has been inactive for how long. I understand Steamrep repersentatives that you take to help others your own personal time and I really appreciate. But this whole time Kiki can be Hacking, Hijacking, Phishing, Scamming and it'd be nice if he was stopped and this matter was dealt with. Thanks. Don't mean to be rude, obviously you guys have lots of matters to attend to and volenteered to help with your own time and out of respect it's unfortunate that we have to deal with people like this "Kiki".
  3. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    So steam replied on August 28th finally realising that this person Kiki was the Hijacker and rightfully giving me my account back because im the owner, giving them ip, logs, emails from purchases, recent activity, etc.

Attached Files:

4. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    It's inasne cause after rechecking the screenshots he even takes how I type my words and talk to his advantage...
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Gentleneer.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  6. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
  7. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Hey a question, I refunded some pre-orders, cause I didn't want Naruto. And I did it yesterday, used steam market and now all of a sudden it sais can't use till 1969, lol is this a glitch or something I have to contact through steam support?

Attached Files:

8. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    This can be ignored, Valve Employee Drunken F00l fixed the problem
  9. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Another Screenshot about Kiki. I still don't fully believe him it's either he assisted a hijacker or he is hijacker himself, it's very clever how he types like he didnt hack it but I still believe he did it.

*IMPORTANT*: On another note just cause Gentleneer doesn't post here he is still active about this post and we talk daily. (Shown in screenshot about this ^).

Attached Files:

10. Kiki

Kiki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28783934
    Could you stop posting on someone else's account? It's a bit hilarious how mad you're getting over somebody telling you to give something back to its original owner.
  11. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    I'm mad at the fact that you Hijacked my account twice. You scammed my friends and Gentleneer. And you are a compulsive liar. You offer me bribes for the account, I checked chat logs and have proof of you giving account information away. I am reported as a scammer cause of you. I put lots of time and money into my account. Just because you have no self-respect and care about others doesn't mean you can do this to other people. Your a Hacker, Scammer, Impersinator and most of all... an overall rude person. So let SteamREP SR Admin's review this report and see who the real scammer and hacker is. You! cause evidence doesn't lie. Also if I wasn't the owner why would steamsupport willingly give me ownership of account? Cause I am the Owner! Go do something else with your life besides ruining other peoples....
  12. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Wow also I just realized from my recent report, this steamrep account is linked to my steam account. So proof of ownership from when I first made report since this hijack on my account was taken recently less then a month and a bit.
  13. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    So Evidence provided, what is this under as? Me and Genetleneer traded a couple times in the past months and just talked and then that's about it I had no talking with Kiki at all and recently nothing has happened so what is this report coming to?
  14. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  16. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @Gentleneer ,

Thank you for the report.

There's enough valid evidence that shows a scam happened here and I'll move this report to final review. If an admin concludes the report and the accused gets a SR ban they will need to prove that they were hijacked at the time of the scam, arguing here about the case won't do any good.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.