1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Trying to contact TF2WH admin...

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by soulquarian33, May 7, 2018.

1. soulquarian33

soulquarian33 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31547562
    Hi I'm trying to get my key back from TF2WH.com but their forum is broken you can't sign up because the verification is broken and I've tried to add the admins directly to steam but with no success there is one admin who has an account here but I can't see a button to message them can you message directly here and if so how?

This is the admin: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198112044448

Thanks!
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    TF2 Warehouse isn't a deposit site. You trade items for credits, which you can then trade for other items, and with a slight credit loss on each trade, you can't exactly "get back" a key unless you added a little bit.

Their forums require you to have posted a certain number of messages before you can post without moderation, to curb spam. I myself am in the "moderated" group because I haven't posted there enough.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Friend Members, SteamRep Partner Members).**
  3. Shadows

Shadows Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32408964
    I'm the head admin of TF2WH, I've added you, just let me know what the problem is via Steam.

Update: Added, accepted and resolved.
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  4. soulquarian33

soulquarian33 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31547562
    All good Shadows got it sorted, cheers!