1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198424810087 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by (G.E.W.P)xX_2Dark4U_Xx, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (G.E.W.P)xX_2Dark4U_Xx

(G.E.W.P)xX_2Dark4U_Xx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:148937382
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198424810087

Victim profile: 76561198258140493

What happened? Description:
    At first, I want to trade my knife at csgo lounge, so he says to add him if I am interested. So I added him. I send the trade offer with my knife, ★ Flip Knife | Scorched which is about 60 dollar, to his StatTark FN M4a1-s hyper beast, which is about 150 dollar. Then he denied the trade and told me to add more skin. So I add some skin which is about 1 dollar in total. He accepts the trade. Then I go for the knife trade. When I am selecting the items, I notice he change the Hyper Beast from FN to WW. So I blocked him.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Hello @(G.E.W.P)xX_2Dark4U_Xx

Thank you for your report. Your screenshots do not fully support the course of events as you laid them out in your description. Can you add any further screenshots that support your claims?
    Please follow up in the next seven days.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Due to the age of the report with no follow up - no agreement stating exact item or condition existing I'm rejecting report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.