1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198115698729 - (snitch^ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Teck, May 27, 2018.

1. Teck

Teck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77716500
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198115698729 (snitch^)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I read everything of what has been said about my scam attempt, and I think that my english was not enough great to explain myself correctly.

So I've tried to scam someone by doing a fake payment on paypal (couple years ago), and I told him I paid him so he send me his skin. That was dumb and stupid from me, but we all learn from our errors. I've been scammed many times by other people and this is probably the reason why I tried to do it. In my whole life, I haven't tried to scam people. This guy was probably my first one, I can't remember. But it ended badly for me. I'm a CSGO player and I try to go to pro, I wonder if the ban on SR will affect my career. This is a little thing that was in the pass and I shouldn't be called a scammer. If I was one, I would just switch account and not care about this one. But this is my account, my only one that I play on.

I really can't do more to make my appeal be accepted, I'm 18 years old. I learn english at school, and I haven't scammed any money from anyone.​
  2. Teck

Teck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Correction: that was in the past*
  3. Teck

Teck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, do not submit further appeal threads, further attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in this section.