1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198220720536 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by A n d y, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A n d y

A n d y New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85415753
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198220720536

Victim profile: 76561198131097234

What happened? Description:
    Alright so I've known Minion for a while, we played Highlander a couple times together but I see him playing this 'Steam Banning blah blah this person at x%' I get red flags at this. I then tried to talk to him because he's a nice guy in my eyes, what's going on? I talked to him for a little bit in screenshots below and he basically tried to convince me that he got hired by valve. I will admit I was a little convinced at first but then he talked about verifying game items and community ban and that's when I realized, he was a scammer. I've known this guy for a long time too and I just never knew he could be one of them. He had a fake group, fake steamrep picture and everything. I'm a little sad to see he wasn't a good guy after all. However, people need to know what he can do, and what he tried to do so that other people don't end up getting scammed. The 'Community Service' he and others provide is exactly the kind of thing they pretend to be stopping.

Bascially, same situation as https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198220720536-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.183454/

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198131097234 also, my items are gone so thats fun​

Provide Evidence:
    ugh is prove that , this is my account​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @A n d y From on on please use your own description rather than copying the one from that other report.
    This is YOUR report not the report of another user.
    In any event the user is already tagged/banned and nothing more will be applied at this time to this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.