1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198089591970 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JustCows|CS.MONEY|, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustCows|CS.MONEY|

JustCows|CS.MONEY| New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:179521598
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198089591970

Victim profile: 76561198319308925

What happened? Description:
    He contacted me about a site where he wanted me to use his promo code. I log in on the account after checking the link and website for the virus I then didn't use the promo code. But told him I did and it didn't work then he just skipped that part and wanted me to sell my two most expensive skins into the website. I'm actually sad couldn't trade anything then I could also get the other account banned too.

I then said I got a trade but didn't know who it was from. He then just stopped and switch scam method internally to an Opskins scam. I just turned him down because it thought I had enough evidence for a case. The time this took was ca. 30 minutes

He already tried once to scam me but I just blocked him. Pictures are of my phone on my account JustCows. That because I closed that chat 2 time and couldn't find the full chat again.​

Provide Evidence:
    I pasted all the pictures downbelow​

Attached Files:

2. JustCows|CS.MONEY|

Steam:
    I one more thing I actually tried scamming me with the site again a second time (=

Attached Files:

3. JustCows|CS.MONEY|

Steam:
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry - we are unable to verify the site at this time to confirm if its scam or phishing related.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.