1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198331249840 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BlackManOnWelfare, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackManOnWelfare

BlackManOnWelfare New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:99830566
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198331249840

Victim profile: 76561198159926860

What happened? Description:
    i met him on a trade server and he managed to convince me to go first when i was selling him my knife (flip Doppler p4) when i sent him the knife he claimed to have sent the money but hadn't and unfriended me and changed his name me a day later, he also sent a screenshots that i believe to be inspect element-ed, e a screenshot of a PayPal receipt which is not what the receipts even look like anymore his Instagram is mathew_mathusek.​

Provide Evidence:
    ive uploaded all the screenshots below which have all the proof, i hope at least this puts a hole in his reputation​

Attached Files:

2. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @BlackManOnWelfare

Can you reupload the PayPal screenshot but this time also include the search bar etc. at the top? And can you take a screenshot of your PayPal Activity (found at https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transactions/ ) instead of your PayPal homepage.

Also can you reupload the picture of your trade history uncropped and unedited as per our policy: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Also can you upload a new picture of your trade history but this time take it from a web browser, and hover your cursor over the accused's name so that a URL appears in the bottom left of your browser.

Thanks and sorry for the late response.
  3. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @BlackManOnWelfare

Thanks for the report, however due to a lack of response I am archiving this report. Feel free to resubmit it with the evidence I requested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.