1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198002389951 - (Romanian girls are HOT! / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Cr!m3, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21062111
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198002389951 (Romanian girls are HOT!)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear SteamRep stuff,

I was giving the promotional item Tux to people that wanted it using a software that was imitating Linux. For it to work I needed to login for 5 seconds into a account, then leave. I posted my services, if I can call it this way, on tf2outpost and after they recive tux in their inventory, as a thank method they gaved me items. I got banned for a few days on tf2outpost, and I made alt accounts to continue doing my stuff. All the people had trust in me, one after another, they were satisfied then 1 guy reported me for "attempting scamming" after I told him my method. He got scammed in the pass by somebody and he though that I am a scammer too.

I didn't forced anybody to give me anything for my service.
    I didn't hacked accounts.
    I didn't steal from nobody.
    I didn't do anything bad to anybody.

I just want to trade again on websites and use traiding server. What should I do? I need help.
    I swear - I'm innocent.

I'm looking forward for your reply. I beg you take the time needed and analyze my case.
    View attachment 236579 View attachment 236580 View attachment 236587 View attachment 236588 View attachment 236589 View attachment 236590

Attached Files:

2. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    Dear SteamRep stuff and community members,

It has passed 5 years for a ban I took for logging people into my personal computer with their account for them to get the promo item Tux (at that moment)
    I just helped some people, I haven't stolen or hack

Please, I beg you, reanalyse if you want my situation
    Thank you and apologies for consuming your time
  3. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    Sorry if this is considered as a bump to this topic, but websites are showing me that I'm a SR SCAMMER which I'm really not in my case.
    Would someone kind please help me, because I'm getting this error message:

P.S. TL;DR -
    I was giving the promotional item Tux to people that wanted it using a software that was imitating Linux as I mentioned above
    . That's all.

Thank you!
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Although you may not have scammed anyone, you were clearly told why your behaviour was a concern to the community on numerous occasions. Helen explained it to you both when you were banned from outpost and at the time she issued a caution, here - https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198059938984-kebab-ハンス.23600/#post-72742

Given this, why did you choose to continue doing the same thing? You had the opportunity to pay attention to the advice you were being given. You were given leniency with a temporary outpost ban and a steamrep caution but instead of learning a lesson on acceptable behaviour for the community, you decided to evade your outpost ban with alts and continue doing exactly the same thing that got you a caution to begin with. Whether or not you scammed or intended to scam anyone is not the point - your behaviour put yourself and others at risk. In order for steamrep staff to be able to consider your appeal, you need to demonstrate that you understand that and show what you have learnt from this. Simply repeating that you did nothing wrong won't cut it; you did.
  5. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    Thank you Teeny Tiny Cat for taking time to response at my topic.

Well, if I'm back here after those years, it means that I'm willing to do anything to remove the tag just so I can do trades again on sites like outpost. Of course I can't make the same error again because now Tux can't be dropped no more. At that time I considered that getting items for helping people to get that promo item will easy grow my backpack with minimum of effort.
    I read today the rules and policy from steamrep.com looking to know better what means SteamREP and I promise to consider them as a follow guide to best practices in the Steam Community without looking to take unfair advantages of glitches nor bugs.
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    What I see in your reply:

- you only regret anything because you got a tag out of it.
    - you only stopped doing it because it's no longer possible to do.

Neither of those things indicate insight or remorse, which means you still pose a risk to the community as you have no understanding of why you were marked to begin with.
  7. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    I get it, breaking the steam rules by risking peoples accounts and mine to get blocked forever by logging them with an unauthorized app wasn't ok only for a lame tf2 item. They could had get into big trouble and so do I.
    I ashamed of not thinking at this in the first time and done all this non-sence that got me in so much trouble. Huge mistake I regret doing
  8. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hi there, after further thought, I have decided to drop your tag in this case. This is primarily because hijacking-related concerns are now outside of Steamrep investigative policy. However, I hope that you take your experience here as a warning about the risk you put yourself and others under when you share account details. You may have had good intentions (and I believe that you did) but that is wholly beside the point.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**