1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197960287930 - (Krotos trade.tf / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Krotos trade.tf, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Krotos trade.tf

Krotos trade.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63253275
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197960287930 (Krotos trade.tf)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    No, i did not change my name to Jacksepciteye, Chicka or garry with the intention to scam anyone.
    I was 9 years old and i was a jacksepticeye fanboy. I just had the name as jacksepticeye for a day or even less and then i changed it back to garry. When i played gmod people thought i was garry but i actually told them i wasen't and i just thought the name and gmod logo was cool. Chicka tbh i dont know where i hit my head at to change my name to that.
    If you search Any of those names in steam you can find thousands of people having the names Jacksepticeye, chicka and garry so Evil otto can't just blame me. Some people goes as far to change their real name and their location to their actual name as the person they're trying to impersonate.

Again, no i did not change my name to scam anyone and no i never claimed i was the person. View attachment 670831 View attachment 670832

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366