1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198094207753 - (Adolf Hitler / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by xXBlackPotatoXx, Feb 27, 2017.

1. xXBlackPotatoXx

xXBlackPotatoXx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66971012
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198094207753 (Adolf Hitler)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was reported as a scammer 1263 days ago, about 3 years and a half, yes i scammed about 2$, yes i said in a tf2 trade server that i was an admin when i really wasnt an admin, in my defense i was 12 at the time and i wasnt able to get the items by myself and was a lot more immature so i decided to scam someone for free items, im appealing my rep now because of 2 reasons:
    -1) i left steam for a while and i really didnt know i could appeal, since then my english has improved a lot and i really have no need to go around scamming people.
    -2) now im playing a lot of csgo and i cant play in most of the good community servers because of my steam rep.
    therefore im really not going to go around scamming people i just want a clean rep so i can play with my friends and have a fun time.

In summary: yes i committed flaws 3 years ago but i have changed and i just wanna have a fun time with my friends in cs.
    View attachment 525054
    >btw sorry if my english is still s✿✿✿ im from chile and im 15.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    And what about the pending report against you?
  3. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    If you are talking about this one let me tell you the guy that submitted that post was an a✿✿✿✿✿✿, thats was really a friend of mine trying to help me since i was banned, it wasnt a alternate account :/
    Captura de pantalla (51).png
  4. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    btw that was 3 years ago too
  5. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    more proof that he is just a friend Captura de pantalla (52).png
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Saying he is an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ and a friend is not explaining anything, anything at all. Try again..
  7. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    Well basically what happened was that since i was reported as a scammer on steamrep i got banned in the tf2 outpost, because of that i could sell any of my items, welp a friend tried to help me telling people to add me and to trade me, well this guy without even talking to me, just talking to my friend assumed that it was a alternate account of mine so he looked me up in steamrep and reported my friends account thinking it was an alternate account for "scamming", but really my friend was just trying to help me to sell tf2 items, he doesnt even know about this steamrep thing. no sure if im explaining it well :/
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
  9. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    chill i thought you were talking about the other gut that reported me for using an "alternate account", yes and i already had stated in the appeal that i scammed this guy about 2$ in tf2 items, but yeah that was such a long time ago and im not really interested in trading anymore, well, not as much as i used to tbh.
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Have you repaid? yes or no?
  11. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    i tried to add him on steam but he blocked me and after that he changed his name and i didn't know how to find anymore, so, no i didnt got the chance to repay him.
  12. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    May i please get unbanned as a scammer, i have been marked as a scammer for 3 years for scamming like 3$ in tf2 items, now i just wanna play cs with some friends but because of this i cant join some servers, please, this is like stealing a chocolate bar and getting a death sentence; please im begging on my knees, may i please get unmarked as a scammer.
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Pretty easy to find one user you scammed to repay - if they don't add you back then have a friend add them and give them what you owe.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198094207753-simonetix-scammer.38833/

The other was a key you stole from someone offering to give Admin to someone on a server you didn't own - have you given back the key to that user?
    You were tagged - 1275 days ago
    SO count back in your trade inventory history to around that date and look for users that gave you a key for nothing - that is likely who you stole a key from.
    You must provide proof per appeals tips you paid back user
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    # 9
    No more replies from us till you provide this - if you fail to do this/provide evidence of repaying the victims and post again its likely the appeals admin will reject your appeal.
  14. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    1. I never got any keys from saying i was an admin, thats a lie, i got instantly banned from the server and didnt get a thing.
    2. I have been trying to add the guy i scammed for a long time but he just wont add me.
    Captura de pantalla (54).png thats the guy i scammed.
  15. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    Case 1: Ok so, it's been a while but after seeing the pics the user provided as evidence, the only thing i took from the guy was a Hot dogger hat, a genuine companion cube pin and a genuine pip-boy and well, here's proof that i paid him back. I took a bunch of pics so there wouldn't be any problems. (profile pic, trade, chat, etc...)

Attached Files:

16. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:

Attached Files:

17. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    Case 2: someone claimed that i stole a key 1275 days ago (14 of September 2013), when i joined a server claiming to give admin to whoever donated items to me. Well this claim is false, i did go to a server claiming to give admin to anyone who donated to me, but, i never got items from anyone, instead i got banned instantly, here's pics of my trade history from that date. If more proof were to be needed or something like that just tell me.

Attached Files:

18. xXBlackPotatoXx

Steam:
    is it possible i can get an update or anything?
  19. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hello @xXBlackPotatoXx,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Did not pay back victim(s) until after appeal was made
    - Multiple offences
    - Downplaying and minimising scam attempts, instead of accepting responsibility
    - Lack of remorse or insight

Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**