1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Question.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ctvdvpsxszx, Mar 6, 2018.

1. ctvdvpsxszx

ctvdvpsxszx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101504955
    i really want the admins to clear my entire steam name history on steamrep my old names were so cringy since my friend was using my account but then he gave it to me
    can you just do that thing for me????????
  2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    [M&C] TheBluekr and Horse like this.
  3. Zoofie_

Zoofie_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:428249578
    There is no need to have anything removed, some places will remove only your first and last name if required to by law like some european countries. Also it's against the steam subscriber agreement to share/exchange/buy or sell your account(s).

Names that are cringey are pointless to waste people's time with requesting to remove, just forget it and move on.
  4. ctvdvpsxszx

ctvdvpsxszx New User

Steam:
  5. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    That's the same answer I would have given you.

There is no need to be toxic and full of piss and vinegar.

As stated this question has been answered many times over. It is not something that is done.

Have a Great Day Frozen Fox Kotana the Cutie Cat <3
  6. ctvdvpsxszx

ctvdvpsxszx New User

Steam:
    lol die ✿✿✿✿✿✿
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Just a thought, but you might get some more helpful or friendly replies if you're a little more respectful to to those around you. Nobody here owes you anything, and we're not on any kind of service contract, so spewing racial slurs to anyone answering your question will just discourage people from trying to help you.

At this time, it's not possible to remove your name history on SteamRep. Our database keeps that record in order to keep track of impersonation attempts, when scammers copy the name and profile picture of someone else. As such, we can't just remove it because you thought it was embarrassing, Steam Subscriber Agreement violations aside. Someone already answered your question, there's no need to escalate it. If you continue, the thread will be locked and you may be banned from the forums.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Emeritus).**
  8. ctvdvpsxszx

ctvdvpsxszx New User

Steam:
    lol
    like i use that steam account anymore
    im using some other one so gay admins fk off
  9. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    then why complain? since it doent affect you anymore..

You could just go away problem solved FYI :confused: