1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198067136781 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Duncan, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duncan

Duncan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46423957
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067136781

Victim profile: 76561198053113642

What happened? Description:
    i was spycrabbing at a gambling server , i asked in chat if anyone want to spycrab me for 1 refined metal , and someone called ''Shayzor'' answered me that he want to spycrab me
    so i sent him a trade offer (to make sure that he isn't a scammer) (i do this all time)
    so we spycrabbed , and i won , then he disconnected (ran away) and cancelled the trade offer
    the admin of the server told me to report him on Steamrep so I'm reporting him !!!​

Provide Evidence:
    i added him to my friend list to ask him to give me my refined metal (the prize)
    then he deleted me and blocked me !!!​

Attached Files:

2. bromaniszu

bromaniszu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49518213
    Got scammed by him the exact same way. We spycrabbed, I won. He ran away, then i joined him and said to pay up. He declined the trade. Adding him on Steam and waiting for the results.
  3. Shayzor

Shayzor New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53435526
    Duncan, i went offline, i didnt delete u, and i paid up
    Bromansizu, u added me and i paid up OMG
    I just had to go, it was important
  4. bromaniszu

bromaniszu New User

Steam:
    You didn't pay up. I joined the server you were on, asked you to pay up, and then you told me to (quote) f✿✿✿ off. I don't care about the ref anymore, you can keep it, but at the time it meant a lot to me.
  5. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    If you paid, please provide screenshots.
  6. Duncan

Duncan New User

Steam:
    He didn't paid me yet .. He is a runner
  7. Duncan

Duncan New User

Steam:
    I can't Add Him , He blocked Me ..
  8. Duncan

Duncan New User

Steam:
    Update on 8-August-2018 ,
    He did pay up ,
    and he will post a screenshot proof that he did pay
    and i forgive him , please close this report/thread
  9. Shayzor

Shayzor New User

Steam:
    [​IMG] I Paid up, I am sorry for doing this, I was a kid back then. I regret it and paid back 2x the ammount.
  10. Shayzor

Shayzor New User

Steam:
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Shayzor What is the reason for attempting to pay the user back now vs then?
    What about the other accusations here that you did the same to them? How many times did you run from spycrabs?
    What was so important that you claimed to bromaniszu that you couldn't honor the agreement after you clearly spent time doing the contest yet couldn't spend a few more seconds to give them what they won?
    Did you trade that user also?
    Also don't provide IMGUR links - if you are going to give screenshots they must be FULL screen and completely unedited/uncropped per our screenshot guide.
  12. Shayzor

Shayzor New User

Steam:
    I personally quit gambling in team fortress around 3 years ago. At the time, I ran from a couple of 1 ref crabs when I got mad after going on loosing streaks. I dont trade or gamble in any games anymore and wanted to clear out the report. I added Duncan and paid up. I tried adding bromaniszu to pay back, but they haven't accepted yet and I couldnt find a trade link on their profile. I claimed to bromaniszu that I paid up, which I didn't tell the truth doing. I was a stupid kid back in 2014-15 time, and I didn't really care back then about lieing and the ref was alot when you had nothing, since I never had put anything into my steam wallet at the time. I added and traded Duncan as mentioned. Also I was a stupid kid back then, and I wouldn't have ran if it was today. I am a more honest and more mature person now and wouldn't have ran from a crab.

Attached Files:

13. Shayzor

Shayzor New User

Steam:
    I would like to clear out an old report.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Feel free to bump the report after the other user has been paid back.
    You said a couple of 1 ref crabs... couple being just those two or were there more?
  15. Shayzor

Shayzor New User

Steam:
    There was like 2 more, can't rmb the names, The other person (bromaniszu) have been offline for quite a while, and havent accepted me, Even though i added them 5 days ago.
  16. Shayzor

Shayzor New User

Steam:
    I know what i did was wrong, and if i could find the other ones, i would have given the ref to them aswell. I was stupid back then, and have been scammed for a knife in csgo. I know the unpleasant feeling and wouldnt do it again.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Guess we will have to wait till the bromaniszu comes back online - if they accept you great - if not get a friend to contact them for you.
    Lets get that resolved before continuing on shall we.
  18. bromaniszu

bromaniszu New User

Steam:
    I can confirm he'd paid up :)
  19. Shayzor

Shayzor New User

Steam:
    I came in contact with bromaniszu, and paid up the refined. Look chat log and trade offer.

Attached Files:

20. bromaniszu

bromaniszu New User

Steam:
    From the tone of the conversation it seems rather obvious to me that he'd fully rehabilitated and there's no risk of recidivism here.
    Shayzor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.