1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198323046688 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lucatator, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oikksen1

Oikksen1 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:181390480
    So its quite clear your impersonating me
  2. Oikksen1

Steam:
    You cant even prove its me you had the conversation WITH not by friend activity neither Will you hover the mouse over my f✿✿✿✿✿✿ name hahahah this is comedy
  3. Oikksen1

Steam:
    Well my login history definitely matches with your steam chat log time lmao

Attached Files:

4. Oikksen1

Steam:
    This is enough evidence to prove I have never added this user on steam THIS IS MY RECEN ACTIVITY ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS USER ADDED NOW remove this unconfirmed report..... And if you think I have faked these screenshots you can have a look at my artwork,screenshots uploaded which is the same as in the screenshots look at dates etc... bs...

Attached Files:

5. Oikksen1

Steam:
    Are you ingoring the proof right now?
  6. Lucatator

Lucatator Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:242220
    So... He said he have 2 accounts at least. Now in his profile its clearly says he have only 1 account ! This guy is lying everytime! Why he is still dont get banned? I think its enough to get him banned?

Attached Files:

7. Oikksen1

Steam:
    I hate more than one account yes but not that's relevant to trading that's what im putting out there smartass. To help people avoid getting scammed

Have*

''I DO NOT HAVE any vault or storage or discussions accounts'' That's exactly what is says right? That does not mean I dont have another account for gaming etc

Just wanted to let the admin that handles this report know that im sorry for my previous behaviour in my defense earlier but im really frustrated about this report and it's quite annoying having the feeling I might get banned for something I didn't do. And I do appreciate the time your taking to try and solve this but this unconfirmed report is ruining a lot of possible trades for me which makes me lose money over time so if you could speed up the process I would really appreciate it. Much love <3
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2018
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Oikksen1 Going to ask this once and only once to help speed the process along as you requested multiple times.
    Just keep to simple responses to each question.
    Did you have contact with this user? Yes or No.
    Did you have any trades with this user? Yes or No.
    Are the chat logs provided by the user accurate? Yes or No.
    You did in fact use an alternate account to take the screenshots I asked for in the early stages of this report? Yes or No.
    Do you have any intentions on providing what I asked for from THIS account which would be full screenshots of your trade inventory history from Oct11th thru Oct 14th without having any overlaps or gaps between trades exactly as I requested? Yes or No and if no why? If yes provide them just as I asked.

I've just about concluded what I need from the report - a follow up to those question in next 24hours would be nice if not I'll finish without them.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Oikksen1 Still got a few more hours I'll give since you were clearly online and read what I asked about 3-4hours ago.
    I'm going above and beyond with giving ample chances and time to respond.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. Oikksen1

Steam:
    Did you have contact with this user? Yes or No. (Answer Never)
    Did you have any trades with this user? Yes or No. (Answer no which have been provided by friend activity etc.)
    Are the chat logs provided by the user accurate? Yes or No. (They are not accurate since I never had the user added)
    You did in fact use an alternate account to take the screenshots I asked for in the early stages of this report? Yes or No. (Answer yes but that was an accident as I have multiple accounts for key trading,playing games)
    Do you have any intentions on providing what I asked for from THIS account which would be full screenshots of your trade inventory history from Oct11th thru Oct 14th without having any overlaps or gaps between trades exactly as I requested? Yes or No and if no why? If yes (answer yes)
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I'm all ok with that with the exception of the accident of multiple accounts answer.
    Can make amends to that at least for now with providing the screenshots I requested from THIS account.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok?
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Report is Rejected on the grounds that the Op did submit some false evidence.
    The reporter has been banned and blocked from future submissions.

However,
    This doesn't excuse the fact that the accused did submit false evidence not once but multiple times when asked to defend themselves as they felt the need to do so.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.