1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198066463849 - (lerfi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53099060
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198066463849 (lerfi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I will copy paste my previous appeal since I forgot to unprivate the inventory of my alt.

Well, long story short I scammed the guy, if I remember correctly I just wanted to maybe try to get the money out of steam and try to buy myself some stuff since I was in a tight situation. Saw the dude unbox a taunt, went for it, got the taunt and in the end punished by it, I forged evidence because a friend of mine willingly said he'd do it to help me out and out of stupidity I said yes. The appeal I made before (1 year ago or something) was denied because my alt was privated and I, out of lazyness and pure stupidness didn't make one until today. Besides not doing anything in the last year (In terms of "bad" stuff) I also wanted to go back and play to the community I first belonged, though probably not that welcome anymore, and since I have this tag I cannot enter because of a plugin they have set. That's about it. Thanks.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I will have to recuse myself from this particular appeal, I will make sure another admin picks it up in due time.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

Steam:
    Hm, anything so far?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

Steam:
    Didn't mean to bump it as I was just asking if someone was gonna see it or something and I've mentioned why I literally copy-pasted the previous one that got denied.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    locked until addressed
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense. Auto deny reason.
    -You faked screenshots and that shows no remorse whatsoever.
    Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.