1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197967011469 - (5 seconds of summer / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 5 seconds of summer, Oct 16, 2018.

1. 5 seconds of summer

5 seconds of summer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3372870
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197967011469 (5 seconds of summer)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Okay, so let's get started...

I'm a normal person using steam from last 14 years, I got into steam in year 2004. I use to play counter strike that moment, later in 2012 I got into dota, I use to spend my savings on buying in-game cosmetics in dota , everything was going good, about 1-2 months back of tthis year, I met a guy name kicerk, wwho was actually a scammer, he was my friend on steam for more then a year, he use to ask me arcana for his 2-3$ csgo skins, we had a deal, and in every deal a fair trade should be made which was not done by kicerk, he sent me items worth 15$ I guess, and when I asked for the rest he started saying he will report and s✿✿✿, I was ready to return him the things once it gets tradble but the guy kicerk he was sure to scam away my arcana as he was reported for trade scams already, he once sent me a steam offer consisting steam wallet funds, which I can add it as proofs but not able to coz its showing error when I try to check my trade offers, so after all this he started putting false report on steam rep, he could have finished the trade at the first place but he didn't, coz he wanted to fake report me, later on he started talking s✿✿✿ so just removed him. About a week ago, I spend my whole salary to purchase some in-game things worth around 600-700$ and I even have the purchase proof and add funds history of money I spent on steam, my account was hacked scamed more then 10 times, I never got the scammers banned, I don't expect much from steam, if needed it the person completes the trade by sending the rest things I will Srnd him the items as promised, steam is full of scammets, I lost over 1500+$ to scammers , and what steam does about it? Nothing.

And yep to steam I never had a single report ever on steam rep, most of the chats which Thr guy posted here are edited, I'm not expecting much , I just want steam to put my account tradeban porpobation , and Im not leaving my items I've purchased byself thatd it.

I've listed the purchase proof down, if something else needed il add that too.​

Attached Files:

2. 5 seconds of summer

5 seconds of summer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3372870
    I never blocked or unfriended The person even.
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019