1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051582488 - (Lord Bambi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Lord Bambi, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Lord Bambi

Lord Bambi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45658380
    As i look back a couple weeks later it didn't properly state my connections to each account so here they are.

[76561198070570932] - My cousin's account that was hijacked
    [76561198120832103] - My cousin's account he made after being hijacked
    [76561198184048633] - My cousin's account he made aftee being VAC banned
    [76561198206249947] - The account I made to use for trading but gave up on
    [76561198351612315] - My sister's account that im family sharing with

I might have tried family sharing with one of my cousin's account and another friend of mine but i cant quite remember.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    When did you share connections with your cousin 76561198070570932 ? be as specific as possible.
  3. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    That was my cousins account that I had played with from the very beginning which would of been around 2011-2012, he was the one that showed me tf2 for the first time and got me to play it with him and so I did and we played with each other pretty much everyday. We had regular sleep overs and would try to bring our laptops over so that we could play together, and we wouldn't always be able to bring them so we would just play on the laptop that was at the others house, occasionally we would log into our own accounts through each others laptop to see what the other had item wise and would trade, and as I was new to tf2 I didn't have many items and so more often than not he was just giving me items, I found that I enjoyed playing on his account more as he had more items so every now and again I would log into his account on my own and stopped doing it once I had got a good variety of items.

Every now and again he would give me some of his items that he had found or had traded for that I wanted to try or he just didn't want and I would do the same for him, this even lead to occasional cosmetic items that he didn't want anymore or didn't like and I happily accepted them.

Eventually I asked him about trading and how to go around it, and he showed me how he did and would help me, showing me what sites to use what servers to join and even giving me some items to help me here and there and we continued to play and trade together and still occasionally gifted each other items. He eventually built up to trading in unusual and very high tier items, by this point we had pretty much stopped trading each other items apart from the rare occasion

This continued for a year or two before one day he called me up and said to remove his account and not interact with it has he had been hacked and he needed to make a new account, I gave his new account a bunch of spare items and what not and moved on from his old account
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What games did you play with him?
  5. Lord Bambi

Steam:
    With that account it was pretty much only tf2 maybe some csgo at the end, on his newer accounts we started to play a variety of games, dayz, payday 2, gmod we mainly played tf2 and csgo though
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -You are responsible for your account at all times, that includes who you let use it.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/pages/faq/
    Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**