1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198161211452 - (MathysRL / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MathysRL, Nov 20, 2018.

1. MathysRL

MathysRL Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100472862
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198161211452 (MathysRL)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    Any​

Appeal description:
    Hello. I have been reported as Alt of my little brother, so I’m banned on steamrep. Please repair this : https://steamrep.com/search?q=MathysRL

And you sayed me to contact the original account banned, I have to wait for my little brother to repair this ?​
  2. ❄ Festive Haydenp10 ❄

❄ Festive Haydenp10 ❄ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63204177
    I'm gonna put my input on this as I was the victim here. I'm pretty sure this isn't your "little brother" and it's actually your alt account. Firstly, you're clearly younger than 21 as it says on your "brother's" steam page. You're also friends with several of your "brother's" friends but not your brother. That seems a bit odd and if it is just your alt, you don't want any link between the accounts. Also, you and your brother are from competly different parts of the world? You're French and he's Canadian. This is just my personal opinion and I'm just annoyed that I lost £44.99 and would hope he would be decent person and refund it but I doubt that'll happen.
  3. ❄ Festive Haydenp10 ❄

Steam:
    *note to admins*
    Sorry, if my previous comment is against the appeal rules. I've only just seen them.
  4. MathysRL

Steam:
    Clearly my brother lied on his page, he is 13, living in France like me. I unfriended him on Steam because I dont wanna take part or be associated with scamming. For the friends, we have other family members playing computer, and we have common friends to play videos games, he is enough mature. But something I don’t agree with, you litteraly stalked all my family to find me. My brother did s✿✿✿, he have to assume his steamrep ban, but that’s useless to leave comments on my Instagram, because I don’t agree with him.
  5. MathysRL

Steam:
    And clearly I agree with you, he didn’t had to scam you. We don’t have money problems. I’m gonna speak with him to know if he have enough to refund you, if not I’ m gonna try to do it by myself, but before I would like to get my steamrep unbanned, because I’m associated to scamming right now
  6. ❄ Festive Haydenp10 ❄

Steam:
    I was just well annoyed & assumed it was you but I still don't know if you are telling the truth. I have been completly blocked by your brother and the only way to contact him was by your instagram however, I don't know if you're telling the truth. Regarding you saying about your steamrep to get unbanned before seems a little bit unreasonable don't you think? Correct the bad thing first, right?
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Must appeal on the account that was tagged.